Notices
Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S5

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 05:31 AM
Default How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S5

Hi, can i transfer contacts from iPhone to S5? I saved quite a lot of contacts on my iPhone 4S and want to transfer them to my new S5, which are purchased days ago. I tried many ways to copy the contacts to the new S5, but it sems not possible to copy contacts from iPhone to S5. So, do you have some advice? Thanks for your help.

Ther emay be manu users who like this one, like most other devices, iPhone does not allow you to transfer files from it to other device. You may need to use other tools. The first tool you think may be the iTunes , but unfortunately, iTunes does not allow you to copy contacts from iPhone to other device. So, is there any better solutions? Sure, there is, Mobile Transfer is the best tool you can use.

You can use Phone to Phone Transfer. Now more and more people use a three-party tool to transfer data between iPhone and android. It can transfer Android data to phone, so Samsung, iPhone is support. It can move content such as contacts, text messages, pictures, video and music. Just have a try!
how to transfer contacts from android to android

Phone Transfer is an easy-to-use program. It helps transfer data from one phone to another phone easily. It compatible with BlackBerry phone, Android, iOS and Symbian. What's more, it only takes 3 steps to transfer contacts and SMS from Blackberry to iPhone. If you want to transfer your data with ease, you can follow the tutorial.

how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S5

Step 1. Download and install the Mobile Transfer program to your computer, link your iPhone and S5 to the computer with the USB cable and run this iPhoen to S5 transfer. In the home menu, after the software recognize your phones, select phone to phone transfer option
Step 2. After the two devices are displayed in the window. Select files to copy
Step 3.Hit Start copy to transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S5

As said above, this tool can also copy other files like text messages, videos, photos, etc. for more details click

how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone 6

how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android

how to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung

More tips for iPhone
If you lost text messages on iPhone, do not panic, you can try iPhone data recovery to recover them, no matter you made backup or not, you can recover deleted SMS from iPhone directly
See

how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy

Last edited by yayuintian; 03-25-2015 at 05:33 AM.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:04 AM

To transfer contacts between samsung and iPhone, iTunes is one way. But it is a little complex.

And I've tried another way:

1. Download some third-party tool.
2. Connect Android and iPhone to computer.
3. Choose the contacts you like.
One quite useful tool is called Phone Transfer, which my friend told me to try it.
And I found it helpful when try it.
Here is how to use it to transfer contacts from iPhone to android.

Old 08-01-2015, 12:14 PM

You can transfer all you content between any supported phones that on set to any network. Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and others without hassle!
No more relying on the personnel at the stores to move contacts over from old to new phones. Mobile Transfer transfers anything and everything you need with one click.
Use the Mobile Transfer if you want to:
transfer contacts from samsung to iPhone
Move data from phone to phone on the same network
Migrate from different networks and keep the data on your phone
transfer sms from android to android
Swap data from contract phones to non-contract phones
transfer contacts from iPhone to android

Old 08-04-2015, 12:14 AM

Have bought a new Samsung Galaxy mobile phone? The first thing that you'll probably to do is move all the phone numbers and other contact information from your old Galaxy phone to the new one. I first realize the inconvenience of transferring contacts from my old Galaxy S4 to the new Galaxy S6 when I used the Phone to Phone Transfer which running on the computer.

One Click to Transfer Data from Old Samsung Galaxy to New Galaxy

With the help of Phone Transfer, you can move contacts between your Galaxy phones in 1 click with retaining 100% quality. What's more, this phone transfer tool can help you move more contents such as apps, text messages, call logs, music, photos, videos and calendar from one Galaxy to another.

Read more from: http://restore-samsung-contacts.blogspot.com/

Old 06-07-2019, 01:41 AM

You need to use Phone Transfer to do that. It can connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S5 at the same time. You can transfer contacts and other data between them without limitation. Learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S5. Besides contacts, you can also transfer messages, photos, videos, calendars, music and other data from iPhone to Samsung phone.