Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

How to print text messages from iPhone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Default How to print text messages from iPhone?

Can i print out text messages from my iPhone 5? I have save hundreds of text messages on my iPhone, and now it is a little difficult for me to view the messages. I want to save them to computer and print out the messages, for I want to view old messages frequently. Can you help me? What tool shall I use to export the text messages? Thanks for your help very much. Jessica

Many iPhone users have such question. here, I get a solution. In order to print text messages from iPhone, you need to export sms from iPhone first, here, iPhone data recovery could be an ideal tool to do this job. It can help you export sms from iPhone and save them in html format, which is perfect for print. here is how.

Step 1. download and install the iPhone sms recovery to your computer, link your iPhone to the program with the digital cable. Click recover from iOS device mode
Step 2. scan your iPhone, all files including deleted files will be scanned, the process may take a while. You can select to display existing files only

Note: you cannot directly scan iPhone 4 and 3GS, you need to enter dfu mode before you can scan the device.
Step 3. preview and select the ones you need, click Recover button to export texts from iPhone after the scan is over.
Step 4. print the html file

If you made backup to your iTunes or iCloud, you can also extract the sms from the backup files

1. Start the iPhone data recovery, click recover from iTunes backup files mode
2. Scan the backup files for the text messages
3. preview and clic Recover to export the SMS from iTunes

iPhohe data recovery is a professional tool that can easily recover various files, including videos, notes, contacts, photos, whatsapp, etc. for details, go to:
http://www.photorescure.com/

related tips

recover deleted videos from iPhone 7
recover deleted whatsapp messages from iPhone 7

Last edited by Greatddfggates; 09-01-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:15 AM

No matter whose fault or because of system problem, we basically take a risk of losing data from our phone nowadays. Unexpected photos lost happened a lot, which cause lots of unconvenience. If you lost your iPhone photos after the system updates or unintentionally by yourselves, you may wondering whether you can get them back.
how to get back deleted text messages on iPhone
You may think is there any way to recover your lost data. My answei is Yes! As long as you use this powerful software--iPhone Data Recovery, which is designed to help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to recover notes from iPhone. It provides you with three ways to get deleted data back, including images, messages, contacts, call history,notes, videos, calendar,etc. You can directly recover data from your device or regain from iTunes backup or iCloud backup. Is it easy to use iPhone Data Recovery?
If you still have problem with using this program, you can check the links as follows.
how to print text messages from iPhone

Old 07-31-2015, 02:01 AM
Default how to print text messages from iPhone

Take screenshots of the conversation to print text messages from iPhone. Open the Messages app and select a conversation. Scroll until the text messages you wish to print are visible on the screen. Press the Sleep/Wake button and Home button simultaneously and let go immediately. Your iPhone screen flashes and takes a screenshot of the displayed messages. Repeat this process until you have screenshots of all the messages you wish to print. But it strips out useful meta information. Maybe you can try FonePaw iOS Transfer, recommended by other post.

Old 08-28-2015, 10:56 AM

Phone text messages played an indispensable part in our daily life. We may encounter the trouble of deleting messages or some important data by accident. How to Retrieve Deleted text messages from iPhone? If that, you need a professional recovery tool--iPhone Recovery, which is your best assistant. You always can use this app to backup or restore my data.
iPhone Recovery, the third party, offers you three ways to recover your data, including pictures, videos, contact, note, SMS, calendar event, call history, voice memo, camera roll, voicemail, etc.
You can straight retrieve them from iPhone or iTunes and iCloud backup.
Now, follow the steps to recover them with ease.
How to Recover Data from Jailbreak iPhone
How to View iPhone Messages on computer

Old 01-24-2019, 09:11 PM

You need to first transfer the messages from iPhone to computer and then print them with the printer you connected with your PC. Learn how to print text messages from iPhone here.