Notices
Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here...

Bypass Windows 7 password

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Default Bypass Windows 7 password

Hi,unfortunately, I forgot the admin password for my computer, which runs windows 7 system. Now, I am locked out of the computer, do you know how to bypass windows 7 password? I set a robust password for the computer, but after a long trip, I forgot the password to login the computer. The account is the only account on the computer, as a result, I cannot enter the pc. Please help.

How to bypass windows 7 password

Tip 1. Windows Password Reset disk
As is known to all, Windows Password Reset disk is the only method proviced by Microsoft to reset the forgot windows 7 password. If you have created one before, you can easily reset your password with the help of this tool to solve “Forgot windows 7 password” problem

Step 1.attempt to login your computer with your account, click reset password link to bring up the windows password wizard
Step 2. insert the windows password reset disk to the computer, and follow the steps to reset your password

Tip 2.Windows Password Recovery
In order to bypass windows 7 password safely and successfully, here, I would like to recommend this tool to you: Windows Password Recovery. It can help you create a password reset disk, and then help you remove the password on your compter to blank, so you can login to your computer without password. You can reset windows 7 password with this tool easily.
Step 1. download the windows password recovery to another accessible computer, burn the password reset disk with a blank CD, DVD or USB drive
Step 2. insert the password reset disk to locked computer. boot your locked computer from the passswrod reset disk
Step 3. Finally, when the password recovery startups, it will show all accounts on the computer,select the account to reset the password

Tip 3. Ophcrack
Ophcrack is an open source program which can reset Windows 7 password and other user password by using LM hashes through rainbow tables,this Windows Password Recovery tool is free. If you need a free Windows Password Recovery tool, you can have a try.To start the password recovery process, you need to download the Ophcrack and the process can be list as follows:2.1 Download the ISO image.2.2 Burn it to a CD and boot the locked computer from the CD. 2.3 The Ophcrack program starts, locates the Windows user accounts, and proceeds to recover (crack) the passwords .The above process is all automatically.
Windows password recovery is a powerful program that can reset windows xp, 7, 8, vista passwrod with ease, for more details, see

Tip 4: Re-install Sytem
If your computer is new, you can carry out system reinstallation, this way can help you remove the login password, you get two ways to reinstall the system. one from your computer if your computer support to restore system without disk; the another is from the system reinstall disk.

Related tips
reset windows 8 password
how to bypass windows 8 password

Old 04-25-2015, 04:43 AM

If you have not prepared a password reset disk in advance, you could burn a reset disk using password recovery tool such as
to hack Windows 7 password.
Step 1. Choose and download a full version of Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate.
Step 2. Run the program and burn a bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Step 3. Reboot your locked computer from the burned CD/DVD or USB.
Step 4. Reset Windows password to blank.
Then you can log in your Windows 7 without password.

See more at: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com

Old 03-03-2016, 09:26 PM

In order to recover or unlock password on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, you can use SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to do that. It's a powerful and profesional tool to deal with login password recovery problem. You won't lose any data when you use it. You can make usef of it with ease. See more at HERE->>