Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

A Fast and Precise way to Convert OST to PST File

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 06:39 AM
Banned
Default A Fast and Precise way to Convert OST to PST File

OST to PST Converter – A Fast and Precise way to Convert OST to PST File which convert .ost file to .pst when user's account on Exchange Server is deleted accidentally, Exchange Server gets corrupt, or user's Outlook profile gets damaged. You can use this software when OST file can get corrupted or damaged due to many reasons like malware infections, bad hard disk sectors, accidental deletion of user's mailbox from Exchange Server, change in OST location.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:22 AM

There's a lot of OST to PST application available in the market. And, yes not all of them are free. Before one month, I've tried a lot of free software’s but believe me they are not that dependable. I was looking for a tool that will guarantee my data and carefully move the attachments as well as emails. Now I can approximately that this software is the only one that I faith in terms of data security and integrity.

Visit: https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/

Old 07-17-2019, 11:44 PM

If you are looking to convert OST to PST format, try this OST to PST converter tool to safely exports OST data to the PST format. Easy & Quick convert the OST mailbox to the Outlook PST format while maintaining the original data integrity.

More Info;- OST to PST Converter