Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

How to Recover iPhone Data Contacts after iOS 9 Upgrade

Old 06-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Banned
Default How to Recover iPhone Data Contacts after iOS 9 Upgrade

“I’ve had my iPhone 6 for about one year and when I connected the iPhone 6 to my computer today I was prompted to update to iOS 9, so I did. But somehow I didn’t realise that it may erase all iPhone data after ios update,I never back iPhone to iTunes or computer... having failed to remember it after a few attempts I simply left iTunes to get some troubleshooting advice. When I got back it seems that the password prompt had disappeared and my iPhone seems to be back to its original settings.After update iPhone to ios 9,it cause lost all data,I can’t found any contents any more.How can I restore the data that was on the iPhone after ios update 9?”–Ask by Yube in apple discussions .

“After upgrading the iPone 5S from a previous iOS version to iOS 8,and I need to have iPad data and settings back, directly after updating iPhone to iOS 8. However, even a well-engineered upgrade can sometimes fail and may lead to data loss.Is it possibile to restore iPhone after update to iOS 8?”–Ask by Tomik in iPad discussions.

It is important to take time and back up iPhone, iPad data and settings right before upgrading. If for any reason you do not have backed data after upgrading to the new iOS, it may cause lost data. As we discovered,you still have chane to recover lost data from iPhone and iPad after iOS update.

To recover iPhone iPad data after updating to iOS 8 or iOS 9,you can use this iPhone iPad Data Recovery or iPhone iPad Recovery for Mac,both allows you restore iPhone lost data after ios update,as well as iPad and iPod.You can use this iOS Data Recovery to restore your lost files after upgrading your iPad,iPhone to iOS 8 or iOS 9 by extracting the iTunes backup. In addition, the data recovery software can help you to recover lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes,ect from iPhone, iPad directly.

Steps to Recover Lost iPhone Data Contacts after Upgrading to iOS 9

Step 1: Run the iOS Data Recovery and connect iPhone to computer

Run the iOS Data Recovery program on your computer after downloading and installing it. Connect your iPad to the computer, and you’ll get the interface as follow when it’s detected.

Step 2:Scan deleted files from your iPhone

The program will start scanning data on your iPhone automatically. You just need to wait for the end of scanning and check for the scanning result.
Step 3:Preview and restore files from iPhone

When the scan finishes, all found data will be list in categories. You can preview most of them so as to check whether they are what you want to recover or
not.
You can select “Only display the deleted items” to check how many lost items have been found by iOS Data Recovery. Then you can select files you need and
click “Recover” to save them back to your computer.
See more:
Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 6
Recover Lost Data from iPhone
Recover lost contact from iPhone 6
recover deleted SMS messages from iPhone 6/5/4S/4/3GS?
iPhone Data Recovery blogger

Old 06-11-2015, 10:19 AM

Restore Lost data from iPhone after iOS 9 upgrade in 3 Ways
To recover lost or deleted iPhone data in three different ways – “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File” ,”Directly Scan and Restore Data on iPhone in iOS 9”and "Recover iPhone lost data from iCloud".

If you have sync iPhone to iCloud,you can get contents backup from iCloud. If your want to restore lost data from iPhone 6/5s/5/4s after update to iOS 9, this article mainly teach you a easy way to get lost files back from iPhone iOS 9.Now,you can free download this iOS 9 iPhone data recovery software – iOS data recovery software,which can help you recover lost iPhone contacts, text messages, photos, videos,ect after iOS 9 update. This software is used for recovering deleted or lost files from iOS devices and iTunes backups, and the software also helps users backup iPhone, iPad and iPod touch files to computer. The software works perfectly with the latest version of iOS 9, so you take advantage of it with no worries.

Way 1. Directly Restore iPhone Data on iOS 9
Way 2. Extract to Restore iPhone Data from iTunes Backups
Way 3. Extract to Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backups

Read more related tutorials from: how to recover iPhone contacts

Old 07-02-2015, 11:31 PM

You can recover lost data with the help of Tenorshare iPhone data recovery for Mac, or you can follow the guide of how to upgrade iPhone to iOS 9.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:29 AM

Sometimes you may lost iPhone data due to accident deletion, iOS 9 upgrade, factory restore etc. iPhone Data Recovery photos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp chat, notes, and more. No matter how you lost iPhone data!

Option 1: Recover iPhone Contacts directly without backup
>Connect iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to computer and run iPhone 6 data recovery on this computer.
> Under the mode "Recover Data from iOS Devices", scan your iPhone.
> Preview and select the lost data to recover.

Option 2: Restore iPhone 6 data via an iTunes backup
> Click on the iTunes symbol and you are in the "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" mode.
> This software will automatically find and list all iTunes backup files. Select the iPhone 6 backup file to scan.
> After scanning, preview the lost data and select the ones you want to recover.

Option 3: Recover iPhone data from an iCloud backup
>Select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" mode.
>Sign into your iCloud account and you will get iCloud backup file.
>Preview and recover the deleted, lost pics from camera roll, numbers, SMS and more data.

To get more details, click following the guides: how to restore lost data from iPhone 6

Old 07-09-2019, 08:16 PM

You can try to use iPhone Data Recovery. It can scan your iPhone deeply and find the contacts you want to get back. You can preview the contacts before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Besides contacts, you can also recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages and other deleted data from iPhone.