Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Sandhi Sudha

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 07:19 AM
Smile Sandhi Sudha

Sandhi sudha the best massage oil for your all cramped body joints. It mitigates all the soreness and pain and rejuvenate them. It states that synovial fluid mitigates friction in between the body joints and due to reduction in cartilage level that works as caretaker of body joints. Sandhi Sudha oil is a herbs based total Ayurvedic oil that is not only beneficial for oil age population but also for sports persons and physically weak children. In short it cares all of your moving body joints.

Last edited by SandhiSudha; 05-21-2015 at 07:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:54 PM

Wow, thanks for this awesome information.

Old 12-03-2020, 03:55 PM

Of course, it would be great if we had no health problems and had no chronic pain, but the reality is different, and we can just accept it. I also had knee pain, and that was annoying, but one day I meet a person from China, and he told me I have nobody to blame, but instead I should try to find a solution. He recommended me to try yoga. At that moment I laughed, but later I decided to find some information about yoga, and especially yoga for hamstrings. I found a site about yoga and followed the instructions described there. In only a few weeks of practicing yoga, I had no pain at all. Now I would say that I love yoga.

Last edited by StevenWatsonsy; 12-25-2020 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by StevenWatsonsy
Of course, it would be great if we had no health problems and had no chronic pain, but the reality is different, and we can just accept it. I also had knee pain, and that was annoying, but one day I meet a person from China, and he told me I have nobody to blame, but instead I should try to find a solution. He recommended me to try yoga. At that moment I laughed, but later I decided to find some information about yoga, and especially yoga for hamstrings. I found a site about yoga and followed the instructions described there. In only a few weeks of practicing yoga, I had no pain at all. Now I would say that I love yoga.
I also would like to start practicing yoga. Maybe now is the best time.