These seat covers come off because of the pressure you put on them when you fold the back seats down and you push the front seat on to them, they start to come loose and when its hot out they eventually come apart and most of the time break.
*You will need to order new metal clips that go in the brackets: (porsche)$6
*Crazy Glue(.99 store) $1
*5 Minute epoxy (get the kind with the nozzle that mixes it for you (H depot)) $4
1. Tac glue with crazy glue: the u shape plastic brackets on bottom a total of
4 of them (both seats) get it as good a fit as possible.
2. Tac glue the upper 6 brackets, if you look carefully at the back of seat cover you can see the outline from the old glue use that to help with repositioning the brackets. try to get as accurate as possible (remember no one is perfect)
3.Use 5 minute epoxy to secure all brackets permanently
4. Pull out old metal clips from the back of the seat if they are their, if not remove them from the brackets. I would recommend not using the old ones since they did come off in the first place.
5. Replace metal clips with no ones by attaching them to the brackets.
6. Once the epoxy has dried, to the best of you ability try to align metal clips to the back of the seat. they will lock in with a little push.
7. your done and you did not have to spend $300 american dollars like the guy at porsche service recommended.