Notices
Porsche Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with Porsche Forum here...

access file recovery

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 10:29 PM
Default access file recovery

Access files Recovery repairs and recovers corrupted access database files (MDB and ACCDB). Access database files are likely to get damaged due to unexpected system shutdown or software crash, virus corruption and media corruption. Access restores data in all such corruption states.The access file recovery software enables you to browse the corrupted files and then rebuilds them into accessible database files.

This acts as a template which then helps to restore the lost database structure. A layout of the provided database is created and both the databases are synchronized to restore them into usable database file.Access files recovery software comprehensively scans the damaged database and extracts database structure and table data from the MDB file.

It displays preview of the database structure and its content as the analyzing process gets completed. The software uses advanced QFSCI algorithm to search and retrieve data from the corrupted access database files. This ensures complete data recovery. The integrated Live Preview technology helps in displaying preview of the damaged database.

The Access Recovery software has a user friendly interface which allows technical as well as non-technical users to easily work with the tool.

Go to Our website if you have any other query:- MS Access Recovery Tool Repair/ Restore/ Fix Corrupt Database .MDB Files

Old 02-02-2015, 04:15 AM

Try compact and repair features of MS Access to repair corrupt or damage access MDB or ACCDB files. I would like to suggest to use third party access file recovery tool. it helps to repair both access MDB or ACCDB files.

Find more: - Access File Repair Tool to Recover Corrupt ACCDB or MDB Database File

Old 02-17-2015, 04:07 AM

I would like to suggest any third party access file recovery tool. These tool are basically used to recover and repair corrupt access database file. It is easy to use and does not require any technical skills. Get more information here :- Access File Recovery Tool to Repair Corrupt ACCDB or MDB databases

Old 03-10-2015, 06:07 AM

Have you ever lost your data contents due to the some corruption in your Access database MDB files? Are you looking for a reliable and safe Access file recovery tool that does not hamper any bit of data information and helps you to repair and recover corrupt Access database files in their original form?

Don't worry, try Kernel for Access File Recovery software to repair and recover corrupt access database MDB or ACCDB database files that uses advanced technology and recovers contents without affecting the originality of your Access files data.
To get more details about software visit Access Repair Software to Repair Corrupt or Damaged .MDB & .ACCDB Files from Access Databases

Old 04-17-2017, 07:49 AM
Default access file recovery

Last week, I was facing the same kind of problem. My Access database had been corrupted I wanted to repair and recover it then one of my friend suggest me how to repair and recover corrupt access file.

There are two options to recover your MS Access database

First method – Use inbuilt utility know as “compact and repair”
Here how to use "Compact & repair utility"

1 - If access database is open, close it.
2 - Open Tools menu >> Database Utilities >> click Compact and Repair Database.
3 - In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact >> click Compact.
4 - In the Compact Database Into dialog box >> new file name >> click Save.

Second method – Or you can use Kernel for MS Access file repair tool

But here the problem is which tool to go for.
There are thousands of tools in the market and everyone claims to be the best.
but my question is.. how a normal user can compare and understand which one is good for them.
For that, I would suggest you to go for this blog.
This blog have mentioned all the best tools available in the market. They have done the research for you.
One of them is PST Recovery Tool.
You may checkout this blog for more details
Link: Best Data Recovery Software For 2017 l EasyTechTools

Hope this answer helps

Last edited by wolfgang12; 04-17-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake