Notices
Porsche Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with Porsche Forum here...

The unique and safe way to Convert offline OST file to pst file

Old 01-06-2015, 05:31 AM
Default The unique and safe way to Convert offline OST file to pst file

OST to PST converter softwarre is a brilliant tool for easy and secure conversion of Exchange OST file to Outlook PST; with all emails, email folders, contacts, calendar, tasks, journals, notes and other items intact without any alteration in data. Just 3 simple clicks and conversion will be done - Download Now! There must be two major reasons why you need to convert OST database to Outlook PST; one where you want to shift from Microsoft Exchange Server to Microsoft Outlook and want to all your emails , folders etc. to be able on Outlook.

Another reason where your OST file has got corrupt or damaged and you are not able to access your mailbox. On both the cases, your OST file must be converted to PST file. For this OST to PST converter software is the right tool for you. Even if the OST is corrupt, the tool fixes all the damages and produces a healthy PST file.

Product Features:

* Few simple to clicks to convert OST file to PST;
* Repairs and converts corrupt or damaged OST file to PST file;
* After conversion, get back all the emails, folders, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar; items, journals and other items;
* Option to automatically find the location of the OST file, if not know;
* Supports Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010;
* Converted PST file will be compatible with all MS Outlook versions 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and even 2013.

Just trigger this Link for More Info :-OST to PST Converter Tool to Export orphaned OST Emails to PST

Old 03-18-2015, 12:13 AM

OST to PST Converter for Outlook version data, you have to avail an application which is supportive towards all Outlook editions. Using this software will help you avail successful solution without compromising with the security of the OST data being processed. http://www.filesrepairtool.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Old 08-27-2015, 12:45 AM

Advance and helpful, best affordable OST to PST Converter tool which can easily and safely performs to repair inaccessible mailboxes items from Microsoft Exchange Offline.OST file and as well as Convert (Offline Storage) OST file into PST file format without losing any information.

To know more about software visit here :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/kernel...converter.html

Old 08-29-2015, 01:19 AM

I just want to suggest another brilliant OST to PST Converter software that is fully capable to recover corrupted OST file and deleted items too. Before few months I was searching solution to recover my offline exchange mailboxes (.ost) then my friend mark suggested to use this application. It really helped me to gather my all OST file data into a healthy PST file.http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/ost-pst-converter.html

Old 08-25-2016, 01:22 AM
Banned
Cool

Convert OST file into an Outlook PST format when want to access email based file of MS Exchange Server Account in Outlook application. If you guys are using Outlook email service and want to open , read and use email file which is in OST format in Outlook where Outlook supports PST files format, than take a help from: OST to PST Converter Tutorial

Old 07-11-2019, 12:59 AM

Are you looking for the unique way to convert OST to PST ,Here I suggest you to use the best tool to convert the safe way to restore and convert all the OST data into PST format. This conversion is very Easy to use. There is no data loss during the conversion. This can be the one-stop solution to recover OST file and then convert into PST, EML, MSG, HTML and many more formats without any trouble.

Click Here to know More About the Software: Convert OST to Outlook PST File- Free OST to PST converter