Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

hyper-v recovery software

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 01:13 AM
Default hyper-v recovery software

Caught out with inaccessible VHD files and now you are looking for simple and safe method to fix this problem? Here is an excellent solution! VHD recovery is one of the most advanced but simple software that permits to repair damaged or inaccessible problems of VHD file to make your unusable data in access form. this Tool also supports to recover accidentally deleted, lost or missing partition information in accurate manner. If you have MBR problem in your fixed vhd then you can resolve this problem via “Raw” scan feature. NTFS and FAT based fixed or dynamic VHD file recovery is possible by using this amazing software application.

Key Features of the Software are:

1. Effectively recover entire VHD file data with exact meta data properties
2. Quick and Advanced Scan modes are helpful retrieving data from corrupted, damaged or deleted VHD file or partition
3. Recovered items are displayed in an explorer view on left-side of the panel

Use free trial version, click: http://www.vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

Old 07-24-2014, 01:22 AM

Kernel for VHD tool offers to recover Virtual file from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible, deleted or formatted partition or drive, You can easily restore files, folder, image, video, and many more from corrupted Virtual hard disk. Know more detail http://www.vhdrecoverytool.com/

Old 07-25-2014, 04:14 AM

is a file format of virtual machine. I also have a .vhd file but due to some reasons the data of my VHD got corrupted and I needed to fix it. Unfortunately I also didn’t have a fresh backup of VHD. Then I found a superb Tool VHD Data Recovery software. After using its free demo I actually got all my data back along with deleted VHD file items. I followed this URL & get the excellent application.

Download:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/vh...-recovery.html

Old 08-06-2014, 04:28 AM

Easy to run, VHD file recovery application is simple and fast solution for recovering corrupt VHD file data. It has many features which are useful in every stage data harm situations without any delay. There is no need to create Virtual environment for restoring recovered VHD file. Get this helpful application over here: http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/vhd-d...very-tool.html

Old 08-25-2014, 06:13 AM

No matter it was been deleted, formatted, lost, reinstalled the Mac computer system, or other unknown reasons, what you need is Data Recovery! This professional recovery tool helps you to recover lost or deleted documents, photos, video, media, email, archive and more files from your Mac hard disk or most external storage devices, iDevices, USB drives, memory cards, digital camera, SD cards, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 players, etc., due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons. In addition, Data Recovery for Mac allows you to recover lost or deleted SMS, contacts, photos, videos, note, calendar and call history via iTunes. What’s more, you can preview all your files including music, images, videos, documents, archive files and more before recover your data with data recovery.

how to recover deleted photos on iPhone
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone