Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Need to convert Mbox files to Pst files format

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 11:05 AM

If you are looking for an efficient mbox to pst conversion tool then visit http://www.datarepairtools.com/mbox-...converter.html to download an advanced and effective mbox to pst converter tool to migrate mbox file created in any of the mail client to MS Oultook PST, Office 365, RTF, PDF & HTML Formats. It supports Windows 10 and MS Outlook 2016.

Old 08-17-2016, 06:13 AM
Default OST to PST Converter Software

I recommend you to try this tool http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.htmlThis software quickly converts all MBOX files of different mail client to Windows Outlook PST.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:04 AM

Try MBOX to PST Export Tool who advance way to switch data from MBOX file to Outlook PST format. No doubt, it coolest way to transfer MBOX data into Outlook PST, which consents you to switch and import multiple MBOX files to Outlook mailbox. It is a particularly designed for MBOX to MS Outlook Exporter method to import all MBOX data into Outlook PST files without any fault. The app maintains folder hierarchy without loss and damages any data and also keeps the file properties and Metadata like To, Cc, Bcc, etc.

Old 11-21-2019, 12:38 PM

Hi! Is your heart free for new love? So, I would like to invite you to the best dating site with a lot of real beautiful girls! Go to lovevictoriya.com and you will be surprised) There are only real and serious girls for serious relation and marriage! There you could talk in chat it’s very easy and comfortable if you wish you could have video chat with real girls!) Do you want to find girlfriend? I wish you to be happy! You know where you could find your happiness) You have link) Go there and try to become happy! If you like me you can find me there by my id 54890 Wait for you there) Sorry if I disturb you)

Old 12-28-2019, 11:58 PM

If you want to convert MBOX files to Outlook PST format, you can easily convert your MBOX files to PST format with the help of any proficient third party tool. There are many tool on the internet, but the problem is how we can choose the best one from various tools. In my recommendations, the best and advance converter tool is Bitacube MBOX to PST Converter. I recommended this tool because of its great experience. You can check here this tool free trial version: https://www.bitacube.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html