Notices
Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it...? Kept it super clean...? Talk about it here...

Permanently Erase Your Android Smartphone - Android Data Eraser

Old 05-23-2014, 10:19 PM
Banned
Thumbs up Permanently Erase Your Android Smartphone - Android Data Eraser

Selling, recycling or donating your old Android smartphone?

Simple deletion or factory reset is not enough. Some personal information may stay in your smartphone's memory after you delete it, information that is still vulnerable to some specialty recovery tool.

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQcwLBctwI0
# Erase all existed data(apps, music, videos, photos, private data, system settings, etc.) on the smartphone
# Deeply search and erase deleted data that still stays in your smartphone's memory
# Works with All Android smartphones from Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nokia, etc

Moreover, this works with iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch and iOS 7!

Old 06-21-2014, 04:45 AM

Okay, there's completely no need to go panic when you accidentally lost your data from Android phone. Actually, this situation has happened to me more than once. Just like me, you can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts or other files by using a good Android recovery tool - Android Data Recovery.

Essentially how the program works is that you have to install it on your computer, then connect your Android phone via USB. Once the software detected your phone, allow it to scan and find the lost pictures. Then simply recover them. Follow the simple steps that you can get back your lost data easily.

How to Restore photos from Android
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android SD Card
How to Recover data from Android phone

Old 07-07-2014, 09:35 PM

iPhone Data Eraser app can help you wipe everything from iDevices, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, account info, passwords and other personal data stored on iDevices. See more at: http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com.
Other tips:
How to Delete Songs from iPhone
How to Delete iPhone Data Before Selling
How to Delete Photos from iPhone
How to Delete Messages on iPhone

Old 05-03-2017, 01:46 AM

When you need to sell your phone or give it to others, you should delete all data from it completely. Use an android data eraser tool, it would help you wipe all private data.

Last edited by sahdab; 05-03-2017 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:53 AM

I tried these apps but then I managed to restore my files using DiskDigger. Did I do something wrong? Thanks