Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   All Other Porsche Models (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/all-other-porsche-models-16/)
-   -   Convert DBX into PST format (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/all-other-porsche-models-16/convert-dbx-into-pst-format-15143/)

Rawatsonika4u 03-02-2017 11:33 PM

Convert DBX into PST format

Simplest method of Outlook Express DBX to Outlook PST conversion, first install Windows Live Mail in your system. Then Import Outlook Express mail data to Live Mail, after that Import all Live mail data to Outlook PST format.
Also you can try third party tool for DBX to PST conversion. The tool support single as well as multiple files at a single conversion cycle. The tool design for both technical or non technical user. Read more about manual and third party solution here:- Outlook Express DBX to PST Conversion.

chadkeane 03-22-2017 01:11 AM

Try DBX to PST Converter that can help you to convert or upgrade OE to MS Outlook, follow the manual solution and technique which can be used to import and access mail box items of .DBX file in MS Outlook.It also provides effective methods to convert Outlook express file to Outlook PST format and also convert EML, MSG file formats.

Thanks and best regards.

wolfgang12 05-05-2017 07:50 AM

Hi,

First i would like to know, whether your DBX files are corrupted or you are just trying to convert your DBX files into PST.

So if you are trying to recover your corrupt files...then you have to keep in mind that the process of recovering your DBX files is not a cake walk.
So for that, I would suggest you to go for DBX Recovery Tool.
And if you are trying to convert it to PST then I would suggest you to go for DBX To PST Converter.

Both these tools are quite good as compared to others and very easy to use.
And please don't go for Free tools..I have used most of those and all of them were worthless.

Hope this helps you out.

kid_kad 06-30-2017 06:09 AM

How to convert DBX to PST format?

If you're looking for a free solution, you can try two easy manual tricks which require no 3rd party tool.
  • First you can use Outlook client. It has a built-in Import feature which you can use here. By using the import feature, you can import email messages and address books from Outlook Express to Outlook client with ease.
  • Also, you can use Windows Live Mail application that has both import and export features. By using its Import feature, you can import the email messages from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail. And after that, you can export them to Outlook client by using its Export feature.
For complete information on DBX to PST conversion, you can refer to this blog post - DBX to PST Conversion – Migrate Outlook Express to Outlook | N. Sem's Blog

Or if you're looking for easy, safe and swift way for DBX to PST conversion, you should try a professional converter tool. Download free demo version of DBX to PST Converter software to convert DBX files into PST format without causing any alteration or modification to the original email messages. You can select single as well as multiple DBX files at the same time to perform batch conversion. By using its free demo version, you can save first 25 email messages of each selected DBX files into new PST files. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

virat8586 08-31-2017 01:06 AM

I would also suggest you to go for manual procedures. As these techniques are quite easy to execute and free too. You may give it a look.
Convert DBX to PST Format – An Easy Manual Conversion

Or you may also check out this Free Microsoft Tool

or can go for this DBX To PST Converter software

Max Jordan 03-09-2018 01:08 AM

First of all, try the manual solution to convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST. Read this article which explains the genuine methods to export Outlook Express DBX to Outlook 2016. https://it.toolbox.com/blogs/acitodg...anually-100417
or You can also try professional DBX to PST Converter software to convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST in bulk.

mikeduke1290 09-24-2020 06:20 AM

Follow these steps to convert DBX to PST:
  1. Download any DBX to PST converter tool.
  2. Click on Add File & load DBX file from system.
  3. Preview DBX emails with attachments in 7+ views.
  4. Select all DBX emails & click on Export option.
  5. Select the option of PST export.

Hope this information helps you.