All Other Porsche Models Post Your Questions and Comments on Any of Porsche's other Models that are not listed above.

Convert Excel into vCard format

Old 04-15-2017, 12:01 AM
Default Convert Excel into vCard format

Convert multiple contacts from Excel email addresses into VCF file format which is universally supported file format for contacts and once Excel contacts gets exported into vCard, it can easily be imported to almost all types of emails clients, etc. This task is possible via Excel to vCard conversion utility which is a specialized utility for exporting all contacts of Excel spreadsheet into single vCard file.
Visit more info at:- Convert Excel file into vCard format.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Default Convert Excel into vCard format

If you need to convert Excel file to vCard format, then I suggest you to go for this Excel To vCard Converter Tool

Being a user, I am really satisfied with this tool. It was quick and effective too..in converting all of my files that too without any kind of errors.
Do give it a check

Last edited by wolfgang12; 08-03-2017 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
Old 07-14-2018, 07:09 AM

Hello Everyone,

This is very important conversion for excel to vcard file format. Now you can easily convert excel to vcard file format. Read this article, this will help you to convert excel to vcard file format. you can download here http://www.osttopstapp.com/xlstovcf.html

Old 01-04-2019, 02:10 AM

If you need to perform immediate conversion of Excel files to vCard format. So, try one of the best cost effective utility i.e. PCVITA Excel Contact to VCF Converter which is designed for those users who want to export their data from XLS file to vCard format.

Moreover, by using this advanced XLS contacts to VCF Conversion software user can easily convert multiple contacts at one time. This is a powerful utility which supports all types of vCard versions and also supports various file conversions at once.