All Other Porsche Models Post Your Questions and Comments on Any of Porsche's other Models that are not listed above.

Outlook Express DBX to MS Outlook PST Conversion

Old 11-18-2016, 10:46 PM
Default Outlook Express DBX to MS Outlook PST Conversion

DBX to PST converter tool helps to recover and repair corrupted Outlook Express files and smoothly convert to Outlook PST format. This tool allows users to perform batch conversion at a time. This is easy to use application which is smartly design both technical and non technical users. The tool also saves the recover data in EML, DBX, RTF, MSG and PST file format.
Learn more info, here:- Outlook Express DBX to PST Converter.

Old 12-08-2016, 12:13 AM

DBX to PST Converter to Convert Outlook Express Files to Outlook PST is the perfect tool that will help you migrate the data from Outlook Express to MS Outlook. It solves the migration problem by converting the Outlook Express files (DBX) into equivalent MS Outlook files (PST).

Old 12-08-2016, 03:14 AM

Use this Email Converter Tool to convert your DBX to other format like EML, PST, HTML, RTF and MSG.

For download this application or read more about this, visit on : Email Converter Tool - Convert DBX to PST, PST to DBX, MSG to DBX, EML to DBX

Old 12-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Thumbs up How to convert DBX to PST format?

If you want to convert DBX to PST format, you have to try professional converter utility. Or you can try an easy manual trick to transfer email messages stored in DBX files to MS Outlook. If you're trying the manual trick, there's no need to use any paid software. You just need to use Windows Live Mail, that's it. First you can import email messages from Outlook Express, and then you can export them to MS Outlook. It has both Import and Export features which you can use here. You can read this blog post for more information: Convert DBX to PST Format Manually – 3 Easy Steps | N. Sem's Blog

If the manual trick takes more than enough time or fails or doesn't work, you can download free demo version of DBX to PST Converter software. It can convert single as well as multiple DBX files into PST format without causing any changes or alteration to the original mailbox data. If you're using demo version, you can save first 25 email items of each selected DBX files into new PST files. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:37 AM
Default DBX to PST Converter

Hi,

Now it is easy for users to convert Outlook Express DBX to MS Outlook PST format by using the proficient tool ZOOK DBX to PST Converter. It helps you to export the complete data items of Outlook Express with their attachments into PST format.

For More Info: - https://gallery.technet.microsoft.co...erter-fc770c26

Old 04-21-2017, 08:04 AM
Default Outlook Express DBX to MS Outlook PST Conversion

Hi,

First i would like to know, whether your DBX files are corrupted or you are just trying to convert your DBX files into PST.

So if you are trying to recover your corrupt files...then you have to keep in mind that the process of recovering your DBX files is not a cake walk.
So for that, I would suggest you to go for DBX Recovery Tool.
And if you are trying to convert it to PST then I would suggest you to go for DBX To PST Converter.

Both these tools are quite good as compared to others and very easy to use.
And please don't go for Free tools..I have used most of those and all of them were worthless.

Hope this helps you out.

Regards
Virat

Last edited by wolfgang12; 04-21-2017 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake