Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-21/)
-   -   How to restore deleted contacts from my iPhone 5S? (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-21/how-restore-deleted-contacts-my-iphone-5s-13474/)

yayuintian 03-25-2015 05:24 AM

How to restore deleted contacts from my iPhone 5S?

Learning two ways to recover contacts from iPhone 5S/5/4S/4/3GS with few simple steps.

iOS Update cause lost Contacts on iPhone
I buy a new iPhone 5 last week, I am importing contacts from SIM card to the iPhone 5, all those contacts including my new friends and new business partners. Last night, I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 system, but after ios 7 upgrade, all of my important contacts were lost. I want to know how to restore lost contacts from iPhone? In addition, if I accident deleted contacts on iPhone, are there any way to recover iPhone 5S contacts when I deleted them.

Lost contacts on iPhone and haven’t made a backup before? The best way is using an iPhone Data Recovery program. iPhone Data Recovery can recover any data shot with your iDevice, contacts, SMS, call records, memos and calendars as long as you synced your device with iTunes before, so that you can get on with your digital life. How does it work?

Here are the steps of how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone without backup

Step 1: Choose the recovery mode.
Firstly, you need to download iPhone data recovery tool and install it on the computer. Connect iPhone with computer. After launch this program and select “Recover Data from iOS Device” as recovery mode.

Step 2: Scan for lost contacts.
iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S users, click “Start Scan” to scan for lost files directly.
iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, need to enter dfu mode to scan. Follow these tips to enter DFU recovery mode:
1) Hold your device and click "Start" in the pop-up window.
2) Hold both "Power" and "Home" buttons for 10 seconds.
3) Release the “Power” button but not the "Home" button after 10 seconds. Release "Home" button after another 10 seconds. Then you'll be told that you've successfully entered DFU mode.
Now wait when iPhone Data Recovery is automatically scanning your iPhone for lost or deleted data files

Step 3: Preview and restore iPhone contacts without iTunes
After scanning, you'll be showed a list of lost data files on the left below the name of your device, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, etc. Check "Contacts" and choose those contacts you want back. Click "Recover" to restore those lost or deleted contacts on your computer.

If you have synced iPhone with iTunes, then you can select “Recover Data from iTunes backup files” as recovery mode to recover iPhone contacts. The recovery steps are similar as recover iPhone data without backup. If you have any question, feel free to leave comments.
Read more:

iPhone 5S users: How to recover contacts on iPhone 5S

iPhone 5 users: How to restore contacts from iPhone 5

iPhone 4S users: How to recover contacts on iPhone 4S

The popular use guide:

Recover Photo from iPhone 5S

semder1 04-16-2015 08:24 AM

Tutorial 1. Restore the Deleted Contact from iPhone in iCloud or OS X
1.Launch Contacts (or Address Book) in OS X, or Contacts from iCloud.com on the web.
2.Open the contact and pull down the File menu, choosing “Export” then “Export Vcard” to save the contact(s) as a .vcf file.
3.With the contact still selected, click the sharing button arrow and choose “Email Card” to launch the default mail app with the contacts vcard attached.
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5s
Tutorial 2. Restore Everything from an iTunes Backup
Connect the iPhone to a computer that it has backed up to before and launch iTunes and choose “Restore from Backup”, select the most recent backup prior to the deletion of the contact(s) and restore to that.
how to restore deleted text messages on iPhone 5s
Tutorial 3. Restore the Deleted Contact from iPhone Data Recovery
If you have any backup before, you can try some third-party recovery software to directly scan your iPhone and recover your deleted data. The following tutorial I found may help you work it out: how to restore deleted contacts from iPhone 5s

lunliy21 08-05-2015 10:48 AM

How to Retrieve deleted data from iPhone? In our daily life, of course no one want to lose their call list.
How to Regain iPhone video
How to Recover iPhone Calendars
However, many iPhone users who have faced with data loss of iPhone or have a strong sense of preventing data loss prefer to backup their iPhone data before. When it come to backup, we might think well iTunes backup seems reliable. But remember We have no access to the entire data in iTunes backup files, which is the big blemish of iTunes and also cause obstacles to us.
Recover from iTunes or iCloud Backup - Find backup on your computer by itself and scan the backup for your lost files. iPhone Data Recovery supports iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, the new iPad, iPad 2/1, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS & iPod touch 5/4.
If you wanna know more information about it, please click below.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts

alansmith 06-10-2019 07:45 PM

You need to use iPhone Data Recovery. It can scan your iPhone deeply to find the deleted and lost contacts for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Besides contacts, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memo, voicemail, safari bookmarks, whatsapp messages and other deleted data for you.