Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   Detailing (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/detailing-32/)
-   -   Review: Wolfgang Uber AIO! - Smokinss Review (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/detailing-32/review-wolfgang-uber-aio-smokinss-review-13149/)

WolfgangCarCare 11-03-2014 03:39 PM

Review: Wolfgang Uber AIO! - Smokinss Review

14 Attachment(s)
Just want to share this Thread our friend Smokinss created over at Autogeekonline.net

First I would like to thank Nick at Autogeek for the last minute hook up on the Wolfgang AIO! Thanks buddy!

Now on to the review.

This is my first time using any of the Wolfgang products. Crazy but true! I got the 16oz bottle with the typical flip cap. Nice durable bottle that seems that it will hold up if dropped.
Attachment 1222

Attachment 1223

The test vehicle for this was my wife's 06 1500 Chevy. Daily driven and goes down a dirt road everyday to see her horse. Truck was in need of a once over.

Attachment 1224

Attachment 1225

You can see here that there is no protection due to lack of beading water.

Attachment 1226

My tool is the trusty 3401 with a 5.5 white CCS pad set to speed 5.

Attachment 1227

My first application of the WG AIO I noticed that the product is a little more liquidity then I had expected.

Attachment 1228

I set the 3401 to 5 and with a primed pad I got to work. The thing I like about the WG AIO is the working time is much greater than D151 that I am used to. After 4-5 sec passes here is what it looks like hazed up.

Attachment 1229

Now a little downfall IMHO is the removal. It seemed a little sticky to me. Not bad but kinda tacky. Removal was being done with a cobra microfiber. Maybe it was a user error. Just wanted to note it.

I will say that WG AIO definitely delivered. Here are some 50/50 shots. Lighting wasn't the greatest but there was a substantial improvement and it left a nice slick surface!

Attachment 1230

Attachment 1231

Attachment 1232

And here is a outside shot. Much more gloss!

Attachment 1233

Attachment 1234

The water beading actually surprised me! I will be updating as time passes to see how long it lasts.

Attachment 1235

I ran out of time to finish the whole truck but was impressed with the performance of this product. I think once I use it a bit more I will figure out how/when the best way to remove it is.

Overall I would recommend that anyone that has a daily driver or does production work try the Wolfgang Uber All In One.

WolfgangCarCare 11-24-2014 02:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
SomkinSS will be updating the longevity of the new Wolfgang Uber AIO

Link to his original review.

Review: Wolfgang Uber AIO! - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

My first update 11-8-14.

Truck sits outside in the Florida weather 24/7 and goes down a dirt road 5 days a week. Haven't washed since initial application which was on 11-1-14. After a week its still beading great.

Attachment 1198

Attachment 1199

Attachment 1200