Go Back  Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums > Brand Review > Exterior
Reload this Page >

Three Ways to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 6 Plus/6 After Jailbreaking

Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here...

Three Ways to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 6 Plus/6 After Jailbreaking

Old 09-17-2015, 11:12 AM

It is easy to get your contacts back, provided that you have the contacts backed up before.

(a), Restoring contacts from iTunes backup. Simply run iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer, then navigate to File > Devices > Restore from Backup.
(b), Recover from iCloud backup. Log in your iCloud account and then go to Setting > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings, and then click "Restore from iCloudBackup".
(c), Another simple as well as free way is retrieve and extract data from iTunes backup by 3-rd party tool. Some iTunes Backup Extractor works well. As I know, It seems only iTunes Extractor is free. You can search in google and have a try. It can freely extract contacts without connecting iPhone to the computer.
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 6
2), As you didn't have your iPhone data backed up. If you synced contacts with Facebook or Twitter before, it has great possibility to recover deleted contacts.

If by any chance you failed in above ways, I guess you have to buy the paid tools/software to get the contacts back. Or you can try Pro. version of iTunes backup extractor.

Read detail: how to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6

Old 10-23-2015, 02:42 AM

iPhone contacts disappear after iOS 9 upgrade? Want to recover iPhone lost contacts on mac? You can use this iPhone contacts recovery mac from Tenorshare to get them back.

Old 03-26-2019, 09:10 PM

I think you need to use iPhone Contacts Recovery. It can scan your iPhone 6 plus deeply to find the lost contacts. you can preview them before recovering easily. Besides contacts, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your iPhone.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Three Ways to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 6 Plus/6 After Jailbreaking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.