General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

How to Convert MBOX file to PST file ?

Old 01-28-2019, 01:28 AM
Default How to Convert MBOX file to PST file ?

How can I convert my saved MBOX file to PST Outlook without any data loss?

Old 01-28-2019, 11:27 PM

Now user can export MBOX files to PST file using this MBOX to PST file Converter Software. Through this amazing tool you can easily migrates your all MBOX file to PST file. Along with saving data into new or existing PST, you can also convert MBOX files into several formats to save your converted mailbox items. This tool allow user to save converted file into PST Platform. Try Demo Version of this tool and check its working process and efficiency. Get more info here:

Old 01-28-2019, 11:39 PM

MBOX file format is supported by various email clients Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora, Sea Monkey, Entourage and many others. We all know well every email client has their own file structure to store user information. Outlook also has its own file structure to store user information in PST file. Moreover MBOX file is tough to handle and have more chances of corruption as compare to Outlook PST file. Use manual method for conversion of MBOX to PST because it's a cost free solution.

Visit at ; https://www.downloadfreeware.org/mbo...ook-converter/