Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

How to Restore Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5

Old 12-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Thumbs up How to Restore Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5

"Help! I just mistakenly deleted all important text messages from my Samsung galaxy s5, I want to restore deleted text messages on galaxy s5? please recommend some data recovery software that I can restore messages on samsung! I would like to purchase it as the messages is really important to me.Is it possible to restore deleted SMS from Galaxy smartphone? Thank!"

Tips: The messages you deleted still exist in your phone! They don't go to the trash. These messages are just marked as useless information once deleted and can be overwritten by new data. You can still get back these deleted messages on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 until they are overwritten.

Many people may have experience of the above situation about lost or deleted messages on android phone.I had a similar experience,after root my Samsung Galaxy Note 3,it cause lost all messages and can previewed,then I search in google about how to restore lost messages on Galaxy Note. Fortunately, I found a powerful samsung phone data recovery software,which allows you recover lost messages from android phone.Now,I recommend to Samsung users to get lost data back.

When deleted your precious text messages by accident on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 or other Android Phone, you must want to recover them immediately, right? The software I have ever used before named Dr.fone android data recovery software,which helps me scan and recover text messages from Samsung Galaxy smartphone directly.

How to restore text messages from samsung galaxy easily and quickly?

Step 1: Connect your phone to PC and enable USB debugging
Step 2: Start to analyze and scan you Samsung Galaxy
Step 3: Scan, Preview and recover text messages on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5

With the help of Samsung Data recovery software, you can not only recover your text messages from your Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note/Ace or other Android phone, but can also recover other data, like pictures, contacts, videos directly.

Tips: All deleted messages are restored and saved on your computer,you can use this Andorid Data Transfer tool to copy them back to your Samsung phone directly.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:49 PM

I have ever use a Android phone data recovery to restore contacts from my Samsung Galaxy,I remember it’s named Dr.Fone for Android which is a powerful Samsung Galaxy data recovery tool,it supports contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phone.What’s more,If you want to recover other data on your Samsung Galaxy,this professional Android Samsung data recovery can help you recover messages, photos and video from Samsung Galaxy devices, like Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S, Samsung Galaxy Note etc.
Read the use guides: how to restore contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4

How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4

Old 02-19-2015, 05:17 AM

I have found this post very informative,which can be help out to resolve that kind of issues.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:31 PM

This Android SMS Recovery: Android Data Recovery can directly resotre messages from Android. By scanning your device, it can make you preview and selectly recover your deleted short messages. It' completely safe and time-saving. No matter you lost them for what reason, you deserve trying this app.
Read more: How to recover deleted sms from Samsung Galaxy

Old 08-04-2015, 12:08 AM

Your lost messages can be completely restored with right recovery software. As you know, plenty of factors may lead to the data loss of mobile phone, such as virus infection, improper operations, formatted device, and so on. Thus, there are various recovery programs on the market to help users restore samsung sms. If you work an effective one, you are able to restore lost Samsung messages without any loss.
How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy

Old 08-05-2015, 12:20 PM

there's completely no need to go panic when you accidentally lost your data from Android phone. Actually, this situation has happened to me more than once. Just like me, you can recover deleted photos, videos, contacts or other files by using a good Android recovery tool - Android Data Recovery.
how to restore deleted text messages from samsung galaxy
Essentially how the program works is that you have to install it on your computer, then connect your Android phone via USB. Once the software detected your phone, allow it to scan and find the lost pictures. Then simply recover them. Follow the simple steps that you can get back your lost data easily.
how to restore deleted photos from samsung galaxy
how to restore deleted text messages from android

Old 09-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Default Restore deleted text messages from samsung galaxy s3/4/5

As a matter of fact, files in the phone are not gone forever immediately when we click “delete”. They are still in the phone or SD card until you add new data to overwrite them.
According to this theory, we can recover deleted photos from Android devices by some effective Android image recovery software just like Samsung Data Recovery. It is qualified to do such task and you can download them freely. You just need several steps and the problem can be solved perfectly. Let’s have a try:
Step 1: Download Samsung Date Recovery and run it on your PC. And connect your phone to the computer.
Step 2: Scan your Android devices for messages and cotnacts recovery
Steps 3. Recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 and contacts from Android.

Last edited by siciliswood; 09-29-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: improve the ideas
Old 01-08-2019, 07:55 PM

It's really easy to do that. You just need to use Samsung Data Recovery program. It can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost messages for you. You can preview them before recovering. learn how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy phone. Besides messages, you can also recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone.