Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

OLM to PST Converter software

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Default OLM to PST Converter software

OLM to PST Converter software which can convert OLM to PST & will make it easy to move from one platform to another.It can perform this task effortlessly with lots of favorable eminence aspects. It also recover damage or corrupted OLM files and saves them into the emails in PST, MSG and EML file format.This software supported all updated versions of Windows Operating System. It can supportedMS Outlook (2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/97).

Read more:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html

Old 11-24-2015, 04:57 AM
Banned

I would like to recommend OLM to PST Converter tool for converting your Outlook 2011 Mac mails to MS Outlook PST mails instantly from :- OLM to PST Converter - Convert MAC Outlook 2011 emails to MS Outlook PST Files

Old 11-28-2015, 11:34 AM

Best tool to convert olm files in to PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, PDF and HTML format. It can convert large size file, you can try demo version from this site OLM to PST Converter Tools to convert OLM file and save them into outlook pst

Old 02-23-2016, 12:32 AM
Thumbs up OLM to PST Converter software

Try this manual trick to export OLM files from Outlook for Mac to Microsoft Outlook:
  • Create IMAP mail account, Gmail would be best;
  • Now configure the IMAP mail account with Outlook for Mac;
  • Create Gmail label to synchronize it to the Outlook for Mac;
  • Move emails from Outlook for Mac to IMAP Mailbox;
  • Now move your data from IMAP mailbox to Windows Outlook
For more information, you can read this blog post - Convert OLM to PST Manually - An Easy Step-by-Step Guide

You can also try professional OLM to PST Converter software for converting OLM files into PST format. It is quick, safe and easy way to convert OLM files into PST and other formats as well, such as: EML, MSG and MBOX.

Thanks and best regards.

Last edited by kid_kad; 12-14-2016 at 04:59 AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:28 AM

The OLM to PST Converter Pro tool can easily export all the Outlook Mac data including the calendars, contacts, attachments, events, journals, etc. Moreover, the hierarchy of the folder remains unaffected and is preserved in the PST files.

Try a trial version free at OLM to PST Converter free for Mac ? Easily convert olm files to PST files

Old 06-07-2016, 12:36 AM

I would like to request must try to use manual conversion technique to convert Mac Outlook OLM file into windows Outlook PST format. Yes manual technique also available which only required to follow some steps manually. You can get manual steps from the Recovery and Management blog.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:46 AM

OLM to PST Converter Tool is certainly the best conversion software on the Mac market and there are many proofs to back it up. There are millions of users from all around the world who are using this software to change OLM files to PST data. Compatibility with the Unicode content is what makes it possible for users in Asian and some European countries to convert data written in their mother tongue. OLM to PST Converter Pro (Mac) - Download

Old 05-28-2018, 04:54 AM

I was looking out for the best way to convert my OLM files to PST. I came across several tools on both Mac as well as Windows platforms. I was baffled as I had to pay for this service.

I wished if these tools could offer few services for free. Fortunately, some tools offered a free trial for some limited files.

I found OLM to PST converter Ultimate as the fastest of all. Moreover, it saved my mail folder hierarchy to the exactness. Gladwev has come up with a brilliant solution. http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/olm-t...rter-ultimate/

Old 08-12-2019, 02:55 AM

Try OLM to PST converter is the best tool to migrate OLM file to PST format including all data attachments like Notes, Folders, Files, Subfolders, Contacts, Calendar, etc. The tool can also convert OLM files to different file formats such as EMLX, PST, MBOX, EML, HTML, and PDF. The OLM converter has a special option to import OLM file to Office 365 account and a Live Exchange Server directly. By using an OLM converter you can convert your all OLM data to PST format completely and safely. Visit for more info:- Mac OLM to PST Converter - 3 Steps Solution - OLMCon

Old 04-10-2020, 05:38 AM

I would like to suggest Softakensoftware OLM to PST Converter which can easily and effortlessly convert .olm archive files into .pst in Windows environment.It easily convert all the contents of OLM to PST, you can easily save the content in PST file format.It can efficiency convert Mac Outlook files to Windows Outlook PST, EML, MSG files format. Visit here :- https://www.softakensoftware.com/products.html

Quick Reply: OLM to PST Converter software