General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

PST Files Created from EML

Old 02-20-2016, 01:35 AM
Default PST Files Created from EML

Download EML to PST Converter Tool is authorized to convert unlimited .EML files into .PST format without changing folder and sub-folder structure. The tool offers facility to preview .EML files into seven different styles before convert and it is well-suited program for convert .EML files of Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Eudora Mail to Outlook .PST format.

For complete details visit official website: EML to PST Converter Windows Live Mail to PST Converter Tool

Old 02-26-2016, 03:34 AM

You can go for EML to PST Converter Tool to Convert EML/EMLX Files to Outlook PST or MSG and download Kernel for EML to PST tool to instantly convert all EML/EMLX file to PST file format. I too used this tool a few days back, and I am really satisfied. It supports all versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform.