General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

best NSF Recovery software to repair corrupt NSF file

Old 12-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Post best NSF Recovery software to repair corrupt NSF file

NSF to PST converter may be a beneficial utility for you. By the use of this efficient utility, you will able to transfer all Lotus Notes emails, contacts, duties, calendars, notes and to-do lists and so on. To Outlook by means of changing their NSF documents into equal PST documents. This relevant to help all Lotus Notes domino server nine.Zero-,nine.1,8.0,eight.5 ,6.5 and beneath version to transform NSF to PST Outlook. One fine choice here is No requirement of putting in MS outlook on machine for Lotus Notes to Outlook codecs with all attachment and residences. NSF to PST converter allows previewing all NSF mailbox items and lets you to shop 30 gadgets per folder free of charge. You can upload folder having more than one NSF files to be transformed and software will load all the selected NSF files.

Know more - Free NSF to PST Converter

Old 12-13-2018, 04:03 AM

You can convert NSF to PST by following two easy steps:
Export NSF Files
Import NSF files to Outlook PST

Old 12-17-2018, 06:36 AM

For best NSF recovery software choose a reliable tool like eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software which I already have tested recently and proved to be worthy to try at least once. Also, it is free from any virus or spyware and works well with all editions of NSF files irrespective of size and intensity of damage. It available for free and gives 24x7 help to all the users. It has an option of NSF recovery in many different formats like MSG, HTML, PST etc.

Visit here to know more: Free NSF to PST Converter to & Convert Lotus Notes to PST

Old 12-22-2018, 02:51 AM

Certainly, this is not a big thing as there are many methods to switch these files in any desirable format ie manually or using a converter tool. Last year I came across this problem as I have switched my job and all my emails got inaccessible. So I tried NSF to PST Migration Tool by which all my data is changed in PST format I required. Really handy to use and effective. Fast and accurate. Hope you will also like it. Visit here:

https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/