Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   General Tech (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/general-tech-27/)
-   -   bkf repair tool (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/general-tech-27/bkf-repair-tool-13714/)

kennycureton 08-28-2015 01:22 AM

bkf repair tool

Repair MS BKF files for restoring your corrupt data.This utility is a advanced bkf repair and very effective backup recovery tool to repair, rebuilds or restores corrupt MS Backup files (.BKF) that fails to open. This Software opens, extracts or searches files from corrupt MS Backup BKF file created using NTBackup.exe or Windows Backup tool.

I will Recommend :-http://www.filesrepairtool.com/bkf-repair.html

kid_kad 11-09-2015 12:51 AM

Advanced BKF Repair tool

Another excellent way to repair corrupt BKF files is smart Backup Exec BKF Repair tool provided by Data-Recovery-Solutions. The software tool supports BKF files which are created by Windows NT-Backup utility and Symantec Backup Exec (formerly know as VERITAS). If your files are compressed or split into multiple parts, this tool can perform a successful recovery from the files and saves all the data in their original form at user-defined location. Users can download demo version of this tool for free evaluation purpose.

For more information, you may visit: data-recovery-solutions.com/backup-exec-bkf-repair/

Thanks.

JohnBrooks 01-14-2016 10:55 PM

BKF File Recovery Tool is the most reliable and trustworthy solution to all the problems related to MS backup restoration.With its distinguished features,it quickly scans, recovers and extracts files from corrupt BKF files. Its advanced algorithms have also made it possible to restore BKF file in later versions of Windows (Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows 8).

mikeswan 03-01-2016 04:14 AM

BKF repair tool safely extracts the data from inaccessible BKF archives, which gets corrupt due to CRC errors, virus attack and backup interruption, etc. Kernel for BKF recovery is a fully capable tool to restore and open BKF files which are damaged or corrupt from several reasons. It is equipped with a strong algorithm and Graphical User Interface, which users can easily operate this tool and recover the data without any hassle. This tool supports BKF files created by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, NT, 2000, XP, 98 and 95 backup utilities or Backup Exchange.

To know more : Repair BKF File Utility to Repair Damaged BKF Archives Quickly & Conveniently

PhilOrtiz 12-21-2016 01:22 AM

Try this BKF recovery tool to restore the damaged or corrupt file in just a matter of a few minutes. This tool is one such effective software that can recover MS Backup files created with ntbackup.exe. In fact, it recovers data from the BKF files without modifying the original files.

Read more- Open BKF File Recovery – Proficient Tool to Repair Corrupt/Damaged Windows Backup Files

wolfgang12 06-23-2017 07:20 AM

Free BKF Repair Tool

Hey,

Its quite hard to recover your BKF files manually. Unless you are a pro in it.
So I would suggest you to go for a good third party tool.
But the problem is every tool or software costs a lot.
That is why, today I will be referring you to an article where they have mentioned free BKF Repair Tools

Hope it works

Regards
Virat

Rawatsonika4u 08-03-2017 04:05 AM

Download BKF Recovery Software in order to recover corrupt BKF files created by Windows NTBackup & Symantec Backup Exec. BKF recovery Software allows recovery of all types of data including images, videos, presentation, text file and folders. Software supports in all windows based operating system and can be used in both 32bit and 64 bit.

Download link: MS Backup Recovery Tool

virat8586 09-01-2017 05:20 AM

bkf repair tool

I would suggest you to have a look on this BKF recovery Tool too...
I have used this tool a month back and really satisfies with its features and how well it can recover the files. Do give it a look once

Phillcalls 10-07-2017 04:39 AM

BKF files are prone to corruption. You can't restore anything from a corrupt BKF file until unless you fix its corruption. There's no way to repair BKF file, but you can try a professional recovery tool to recover BKF file content. There are many vendors in the market which provide BKF recovery software. Most of them are available with demo/trial version for free evaluation purpose. By using demo/trial version, you can check the preview of your data which you can actually recover from the corrupt BKF file before purchasing the software. If you're satisfied with the results, then only you should purchase the software.

Refer to this blog post for some useful information - Let’s Know How to Repair BKF File – Professional BKF Recovery

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.