General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Corruption of Outlook PST ?

Old 04-27-2016, 12:37 AM
Default Corruption of Outlook PST ?

Outlook Pst Recovery software which can easily repair your infected PST files and recover all the stored data including emails, contacts, journals, calendar, tasks, notes, drafts, etc.It offers you to save the recovered PST files and email items in different formats such as EML, MSG and DBX files. Also available in Trial version, it supports all versions of MS Outlook namely, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit).

For more info visit: Outlook PST Recovery Repair Corrupt or Deleted PST File

Old 05-13-2016, 12:38 AM

You can easily repair corrupt BKF files in all latest and old version of window using any tool that you can purchase from web. But I would like to make you alert that before purchasing any tool make sure the tool is trustworthy and you can check this from its demo version. So before purchasing any tool be sure about the tool.

Old 12-09-2016, 01:39 AM

Outlook PST Recovery tool to Recover Lost/Deleted Corrupt Emails efficiently recover damaged or corrupt PST files including all mailbox items. This is the reliable email recovery solution which restores all the contents into an importable and accessible PST file.

Old 12-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Default PST Repair

I will suggest you to use of third party Outlook PST Repair tool to successfully repair your corrupted or damaged Outlook PST file. I have personally used this software a few days ago and I was really satisfied. So I would like to recommended the same. Read more: Scan Outlook PST File Tool Scans Corrupt PST Files and Repaired Them Instantly

Old 09-13-2018, 11:57 PM

Outlook PST file may gets corrupted due some reasons like virus attack, improper system shutdown, oversize file, software failure,etc. Resolving this type of corruption issues, either use manual solution or use third party tool. Both method smartly access Outlook PST file with whole PST file folders and Its provide the best solution that effectively repair PST file data without any error messages.
See more info at:- How to Repair PST File with scanpst.exe?

Old 09-17-2018, 02:38 AM

Hi,
You can try the manual method to scan the PST file. The Outlook is comprised of an inbuilt utility that is scanpst.exe program. This program will scan PST file and repair it if any corruption is found.