Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

repair corrupt vhd

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Default repair corrupt vhd

VHD Recovery is an advanced and highly efficient VHD repair tool that offers paramount efficiency in repairing the corrupt, damaged and inaccessible VHD files. It scans the FAT and NTFS file systems of the virtual hard disk and recovers the corrupt, damaged or lost files.Just like a physical Hard Disk Drive, a Virtual Hard Disk Drive contains disk partitions, file system, folders and files.This attribute allows administrators to create, mount and attach VHD files that can be used with virtual machines.VHD can fix both FAT and NTFS file systems on virtual hard disk (VHD) created using Microsoft's virtualization solution. This software handles all issues related to accessibility or use of Windows Hyper-V VHD files easily.

* Assured data recovery from corrupt/damaged, dismounted .vhd file/partition.
* Retrieve healthy VHD file data (with exact file name, type, size etc) without installing Virtual environment.
* Shift + Delete, formatted or re-formatted .vhd partition data recovery
* No Size Limitation: Scan & Recover any size of VHD File
* Recover dynamic and static .vhd of FAT (16, 32) and NTFS file systems (4, 5, 8).
* Supports Microsoft® Windows Hyper-V, Virtual PC and Virtual Server VHD

Software also provides free evaluation version that shows the preview of each and every step.So try free trail:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/vhd-d...very-tool.html

Old 09-01-2014, 01:34 AM

Kernel for VHD is an advanced and efficient VHD recovery software to repair the corrupt, damaged and inaccessible VHD files. It repairs VHD file created by Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 swiftly without hassle. For more detail visit http://www.file.recovervhd.com/

Old 12-27-2014, 06:04 AM

VHD Data recovery is the most convenient way to recover from corruption. It involves fetching data from FTS and NTFS files system , repairing inaccessible VHD files and finally recover all VHD data from corruption.

Visit:- Virtual Hard Disk Recovery / VHD Data Recovery Tool

Old 03-27-2015, 04:05 AM

VHD repair software is best way for recover VHD data. This software quick scan and repairs VHD files Read information and free download click here :- http://www.vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

Old 05-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Default VHD Recovery Software

VHD Recovery Software is advanced, secure, simple and award winning Software. It can recover corrupt and delete file, image, audio, video, documents, database, archive etc. it can use to recover data from corrupted, deleted and formatted Virtual Hard Disk partitions. Know more and download free trial version of VHD Recovery Tool from - http://www.vhdrecoverytool.com/

Old 05-09-2016, 06:52 AM
Thumbs up How to repair corrupt VHD file?

Why would I spend money on paid software when I can do it by myself? Yes, you heard me right. If I were you, I never go for any paid utility. Whenever I face corruption or any other computer issue, I first try to fix it by myself instead of using any software. And thanks to N. Sem's Blog for being an excellent source of knowledge. In this blog, I've found this post: Smartest Solution to Repair Corrupt VHD File

In this blog post, there are few manual tricks available by using which you can repair corrupt VHD file. You must follow the manual tricks before using any third-party paid software. Hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:43 AM
Banned

Stellar Phoenix Virtual Machine Data Recovery to Recover Lost or Deleted VHD Data is the ultimate tool to recover deleted and lost data from ORACLE (.vdj), VMware (.vmdk) and Microsoft (.vhd) virtual files.It also supports efficient recovery from virtual drivers based on exFAT, NTFS, FAT32, FAT 16 and NTFS file systems.It also locates the files with this extension and uses its own recovery technology to collect every part of data from your PC.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:02 AM

I would suggest you to have a look on this article for once...where they have mentioned some good free techniques to Recover Data From Corrupt VHD Files

Last edited by virat8586; 08-23-2017 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
Old 08-23-2017, 07:26 AM

I would suggest you to give a read to this article... to get an idea on how to repair VHD files manually
I really liked this article due to the information they shared. So do give it a read.
It would surely help you out.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by virat8586; 08-23-2017 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake
Old 11-28-2017, 03:46 AM

VHD (Virtual hard disk) files are prone to corruption. There are various reasons which can cause corruption in VHD files. You can't use the VHD file if it's corrupt. There are many vendors in the market which provide VHD Recovery software. And most of them are available with free demo version. By using the demo version, you can check the preview of your content which you can actually recover from the corrupt VHD file before purchasing the software. And if you're satisfied with the result, then only you should purchase the software.

If you're looking for a freeware tool, you can use the VHD tool provided by Microsoft. Refer to this article for some useful information - Repair VHD File to Restore Your Invaluable Data From It

Quick Reply: repair corrupt vhd