General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Excel to vCard Conversion

Old 11-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Default Excel to vCard Conversion

If you need to convert Excel file to vCard format, then I suggest you to use manual tricks first. In manual trick you need to convert Excel worksheet into VCF format. Then import VCF file contacts to your system profile. After then export all contacts from your system to vCard file.

For detail information you can read this blog:- Convert Excel file to vCard format.

Old 09-15-2017, 12:14 AM

Use third party Excel To vcf Converter that a single click is all it takes in order to get started. Users simply need to select the Excel files they need and the software will do everything else. Use this tool XLS to VCF Converter Software ? Excel to vCard this will help you to migrate your excel data into vcard files. Use and follow simple steps.

Old 02-12-2018, 01:19 AM

Excel to vCard converter tool is a unique and well-intelligent program. This tool is designed by the professionals to resolve users' complication which comes in during Excel to vCard conversion process. Using Excel to vCard converter software to migrate XLS / XLSX excel contacts files into VCF file without changing any single contact information.

Old 06-16-2018, 01:09 AM

If you need to Convert Excel file to vCard format then you can use one of the most trusted solution i.e. Excel to vCard Converter software. By using this advanced tool Excel to vCard you can easily Export multiple contacts at once.
Also, this tool has a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface. Users can import VCF file in numerous email applications and mobile devices. It supports Windows 10 and other below versions. Furthermore, the tool has some more advanced features, which also, allow users to convert Excel file to vCard format in 4 simple steps as mentioned below. So, let’s have a look:
  1. Download and run Excel to vCard Converter
  2. Add and preview Excel file data
  3. Display the list of match attributes
  4. Convert Excel to vCard (VCF) file

Old 06-22-2018, 07:31 AM

If you are facing this issue and want to find a solution, then I will recommend you to try Excel to vcard conversion Softaken Software This software will help you to migrate contacts from Excel to vcard file extension. You can download this software from here Softaken excel to vcard converter Software

Old 07-25-2018, 06:26 AM

Some tools are available in the market, you can search through google or i will recommend Excel to vcard converter tool, this software will help you to convert contacts from excel to vcard file format. Go ahead and download free software - http://www.osttopstapp.com/xlstovcf.html