General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

How cani create backup of my G-suite Acount

Old 10-24-2017, 04:25 AM
Smile How cani create backup of my G-suite Acount

Hello,

Hi how can i create backup of my G-suit (Google apps) account backup. please let me know how can i create backup of my g-suit account to my local computers

Old 10-25-2017, 01:45 AM

yes you can easily create backup of your G-Suit account, here are several option available on internet. If we ask about my Opinion, so here is one of the best tool which i used when i need to create backup is G-suit Backup Tool

Old 07-11-2019, 06:56 AM

Import G- suite to PST file format with the help of the safe and secure Email Backup Software. This software is capable to create the complete backup from g- suite apps account to outlook PST format. This software is completely free from any type of risk. It allows users to import google apps emails to PST without losing a bit if information. You can install this software on any Windows platform.

Visit at ; https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html