Go Back  Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums > General > General Tech
Reload this Page >

How to Convert Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook and convert nsf to pst with text etc.

General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

How to Convert Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook and convert nsf to pst with text etc.

Old 04-16-2019, 01:50 AM
Post How to Convert Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook and convert nsf to pst with text etc.

Can any one help me , to recover my Lotus Notes NSF file.

Old 04-16-2019, 01:52 AM

Maximum NSF user's need convert there NSF file into Outlook or other layout, In this situation you to do migration from Lotus Notes file (.nsf) to Outlook (.pst). So to convert NSF file take assist of NSF to PST Converter Tool that is designed to convert Lotus Notes NSF database to Live Exchange or MS Outlook PST. Allows to export NSF to PST file and allows to convert multiple NSF file into PST/Exchange in a single conversion cycle. It's far extremely preferred by using the customers as compared to Lotus Notes and they generously circulate towards Outlook Mail from Lotus Notes platform. The software is equipped with effective functions that permit the users for NSF to PST migration with none mistakes or mistakes.

Download free - https://inspire-nsf-to-pst-converter....softonic.com/

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to Convert Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook and convert nsf to pst with text etc.

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.