General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Mac OLM to PST Converter

Old 08-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Default Mac OLM to PST Converter

OLM and PST both are different file formats for storing mailbox data. Neither Mac Outlook nor Windows MS Outlook provide any free utility for conversion of OLM to PST. But there is a manual trick that can easily export entire OLM file data to PST format. Through the manual trick you first export the OLM file data to IMAP mail account then move all IMAP mailbox data to Outlook PST format.
For more details see this blog:- Convert Mac OLM to Outlook PST.

Old 08-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Thanks to OLM to PST Converter for Accessing Mac Outlook Emails to Windows Platform we have got the freedom to access all the OLM data into PST file. Hence, we can effortlessly convert .olm archive files into .pst in Windows environment. This way, it efficiently transforms “Address Book” of OLM into “Contacts” of OST file format. With preserving Unicode (non-English) content, it processes about 60 fields of OLM address book in order to prevent data loss.If you think internal OLM structure is subject to change due to conversion process, you are wrong. This software works on powerful algorithm which is 100% safe.

Old 08-09-2017, 03:54 AM

There are many file conversion tools available that can convert OLM files into PST files. You can do a web-search and find a converter that suits your need.

Alternatively, if you need to access only some of the data, then you may employ the manual method:

* Create an IMAP account,
* Add that account to your Outlook for Mac account.
* Transfer the required data to that IMAP account from your Outlook for Mac.
* Now add that same IMAP account to your Windows Outlook and synchronize.
* The data you transferred from outlook for Mac would be added to Windows Outlook via that IMAP account.

But the above mentioned procedure is only feasible if only small amount of data is to be transferred otherwise the entire procedure would become very complicated and tedious. If you need the entire OLM file database on your Windows Outlook, then you need to use a conversion tool.

to learn more, visit: https://sysinfotools.com/blog/conver...to-pst-format/

Old 05-25-2018, 01:31 AM

Mac OLM files are not supported on Windows Outlook. Though the Mac version of Outlook is known to import both OLM as well as PST files, the Windows version only transacts in PST format. This is the reason why users have to own a third party paid tool. However, that too needs good eyes.

In my case, the tool I used led me to a messed up output. My mails, which were supposed to stay at different mail folders, were all dumped to a single place.

Later, I found OLM to PST converter Ultimate. This tool was promising from the first run. It saved all my mails according to the respective mail folder hierarchy. A must try. http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/olm-t...rter-ultimate/

Old 09-22-2018, 07:29 AM

Very nice compatibility of OLM to PST converter software to convert files from Mac outlook to Windows outlook with all respective mail folders, such as Inbox, Calendars, Contacts, Notes, Tasks, etc. to the respective folders in the MS outlook.This software easily recover their corrupt, damaged or inaccessible outlook for Mac OLM files.

visit at : OLM to PST Converter Free Download for Win & MAC to Convert MAC to PC

Old 11-28-2018, 05:03 AM

----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Cooksmith; 02-13-2019 at 03:14 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:45 AM

You can use Mac OLM to PST Converter. As it’s a Mac application developed by Software that ends the frustration of OLM to PST conversion. It can convert Mac Outlook files to PST directly. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface, specially built for users with no experience with email conversion. There is nothing that lacks in OLM to PST Converter for Mac. It’s a good software which you could use. Visit here for more details:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-olm-...converter.html