Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   General Tech (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/general-tech-27/)
-   -   OST to PST converter (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/general-tech-27/ost-pst-converter-14315/)

mikeswan 03-11-2016 06:52 AM

OST to PST converter

Whenever OST file is damaged from several reasons and even the ScanOST.exe is unable to repair that corrupt OST file. Then, take third-party professional tool for OST file recovery and migration in PST format. This Kernel for OST to PST software is most usable tool to repair corrupt OST file and convert to PST format. It simply converts all OST objects like emails, attachments, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar entries, drafts, journals, etc. This tool safely retrieves the password protected or encrypted OST files. By using, users can effectively save converted file to EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, PDF format, Web mail and Office 365 cloud based server.

Furthermore, visit here OST to PST Tool to Resolve All Existing OST Issues & Convert into PST

Rawatsonika4u 03-18-2016 12:13 AM

Smartly OST to PST Converter Software can re-access your all data from corrupt OST file and convert OST file to PST format. Take this tool from here: that helps you to convert OST file data into PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats within all OST file folders and mails properties. See more: How to Perform OST to PST Conversion?

PhilOrtiz 03-31-2016 07:17 AM

To convert OST to PST try this software for conversion of OST files. To Download :- OST to PST Converter - Convert OST Emails to Outlook PST File

clarabarroscorreia 05-17-2016 02:02 AM

OST to PST converter software is a simple and secure solution of the OST file errors. It is an ultimate tool for recovering and converting data of OST file into PST, HTML, RTF, and MSG formats. This converter software explicitly recovers data of OST files with sub elements such as contacts, sent/receive info, task, calendar, journal, etc. Intuitive Software is based on GFETCH technique to search for the corrupted, deleted and inaccessible OST files.

Have a look at:- OST to PST Converter Software to Repair Inaccessible OST files to PST file

elizabetholsen 05-18-2016 05:28 AM

Olm to Pst conversion

I had a big database (15 GB) in Mac Outlook that I was trying to move to Windows Outlook, by Olm to Pst conversion method. The trouble was that I kept getting equally big Pst file (around 15 Gb) after the conversion process, which shouldn't be surprising. And that Pst file took forever to import to Outlook. That too with broken folder hierarchy and various other data errors. Finally, I found a convenient piece of software called “Olm to Pst Converter Pro” (free trial download link) and was really glad to find the feature of splitting large Pst files into smaller files. We can even manually set the size at which to split the file. It was a huge relief. If anyone out there looking for the same feature while converting Olm to Pst files, I would suggest you to try it. It's also built with an intuitive interface and a powerful engine for clean and thorough file conversion.