Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   General Tech (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/general-tech-27/)
-   -   Split PST Files (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/general-tech-27/split-pst-files-14307/)

Dwaynesmith 03-09-2016 06:58 AM

Split PST Files

MS Outlook don't have a built-in function to split a .PST file to make the size smaller and manageable. Either you have to use "archive" feature to move Outlook PST mailbox items to new working PST file or you have to "Move to Folder" feature. Otherwise you can also use a tool http://www.splitpsttool.net for splitting oversized Outlook PST file into small parts.

Rawatsonika4u 03-18-2016 12:30 AM

You can split large Outlook PST file by using Archive features in Microsoft Outlook. Some more features are available in Outlook you can use one of them to divide your pst files. List of all features:

a) Archive feature
b) Import and Export feature
c) Move to Folder feature

To know more how to use these features then visit this blog post: How to Split PST File using Manual Techniques? - S. Rawat's Blog

kid_kad 06-22-2016 01:36 AM

How to split PST file?

To split file into two or multiple parts, you have two options: few easy manual tricks and a professional tool. First you should try the manual tricks before you can purchase any paid software utility. Manual tricks are easy and don't require any other software except Outlook client. You can read this blog post for more information about the manual tricks: Easy Way to Split PST File into Multiple Smaller Parts | N. Sem's Blog

Also, you can try a professional PST split software only when the manual tricks don't work. You can search best PST split tools on Google and download free demo version first. You can download free demo version of this PST split tool for quick and safe results. For more information, you can visit: www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pst-split

Thanks and best regards.

Phillcalls 07-17-2017 12:12 AM

Download Outlook Split PST Tool to break large sized Outlook PST emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data items. Split PST Software allows user break any large sized Outlook PST files in small PST files Size, Folder, Date, or Sender's Email ID. Software can be used in all Windows based operating system and can split all version Outlook PST files. To view more detail visit: Outlook Splitter Tool

amazsilong 08-19-2017 02:23 AM

Split PST File

Multiple utility are available that divide large sized pst files. Last time when I face this issue I used this tool MS Outlook PST Split Tool to Split Large Sized Outlook PST File Mailbox successfully split my 60GB pst files into 1GB 60 files. I recommend this tool because the result is very accurate.

sentluis31 04-23-2018 01:54 AM

When PST file is damaged and inbox repair tool fails to repair your PST file then you can use third party Outlook PST Repair program to repair your PST file successfully. Go to http://www.recoverydatatools.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

jennifershine15 11-18-2019 01:03 AM

Split PST files

The KDETools PST Splitter is the easy way to break the large PST files into small files within few minutes. It breaks the large PST files without losing any data.

It has various featured:
  • Split the oversized PST files based on the Date.
  • Split the oversized PST files based on the Size.
  • Split the oversized PST files based on the Year.
  • Split the oversized PST files based on the Folder.
  • Support in ANSI and UNICODE Version.
  • Split the PST files without installing MS-Outlook.
  • Split the PST files in all the Windows Version and Outlook Version.
More Details: Split PST Tool to Divide/Split Large Outlook PST File into Smaller Parts

Lovenyatko 11-21-2019 12:39 PM

Hi! Is your heart free for new love? So, I would like to invite you to the best dating site with a lot of real beautiful girls! Go to lovevictoriya.com and you will be surprised) There are only real and serious girls for serious relation and marriage! There you could talk in chat it’s very easy and comfortable if you wish you could have video chat with real girls!) Do you want to find girlfriend? I wish you to be happy! You know where you could find your happiness) You have link) Go there and try to become happy! If you like me you can find me there by my id 54890 Wait for you there) Sorry if I disturb you)

Rohitxhauhan 09-21-2022 03:22 AM

Split PST Tool breaks large size PST files into smaller files by date, size or folder. The software helps users to work with multiple versions of MS Outlook. MailsDaddy PST split tool breaks any type of large file without any data loss and damage. This tool also works on all versions of Windows.

LiamCampbell 08-07-2023 03:54 AM

Although there is no expense associated with utilizing any of the manual techniques to split up huge PST files, they do have some significant downsides that can discourage users from using them. In order to get beyond all the drawbacks of manual methods, we advise customers to utilize Mailvita Split PST for Mac, a reliable third-party program. This app can swiftly split up PST files of any size into smaller pieces without erasing any data. No additional software is required to partition PST files. When the software splits up a single PST into several PST files, this application keeps the original structure intact and secure. Use the free demo version to test out the updated features and capabilities.