Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook for Windows - Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out...

Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook for Windows

Old 02-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Default Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook for Windows

OLM to PST Converter is the best choice when it comes to migrating to MS Outlook from your existing Outlook for Mac with all the emails and mail components intact. Its apply converts the email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File. The software provides options, such as ‘Find Mailbox’ and ‘Select Mailbox’, which you can use to locate or search an OLM file in your system. You can preview all the mails and the mail components, such as the contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. For download demo version click on - http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html

Old 02-25-2016, 03:26 AM

Same tool is available for conevrting OLM to PST. OLM to PST Converter utility to Migrate MAC Outlook OLM to MS Outlook PST

Old 09-05-2017, 12:46 AM

The complete solution for Mac Outlook to MS Outlook format in a quick an easy way by using manual solution. The solution also recovers data from corrupted or damaged OLM files and make them accessible in the form of PST which easily accessible through MS Outlook. It's also converting entire OLM file items like emails, contacts, attachments, images, calendars, hyperlinks, notes, etc.
Get more details about manual solution, here:- Convert Mac OLM to Outlook PST.

Old 05-30-2018, 12:18 AM

In my case, the Outlook Mac was badly stuck and was unable to export my emails. As my deadline to switch OS systems was near, I needed a tool to convert the OLM to PST format.

There were several tools, but every tool wanted the exported OLM file. OLM to PST converter Ultimate appeared as an exception. I took the free trial and this tool picked my emails directly from the Outlook identity.

Amazingly, it was faster and much more efficient at keeping y mail folders and the mail contents intact.

A brilliant tool by GLadwev.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:33 AM

To open Outlook stored emails created in Mac Operating system in Windows Outlook editions then first you have to change file format from OLM to PST. Here is introduction to OLM to PST Converter Tool which has been designed to convert Mac OLM into PST format and to access OLM saved emails, messages, contacts, notes, appointments, etc. in Outlook Application where PST support. Check further details: An Easy Way to Convert OLM to PST Format

Old 09-26-2018, 05:56 AM

An efficient and user-friendly software to convert outlook for Mac data files to MS outlook, you can use OLM to PST Converter Tool. This software Converts all OLM email components, such as mails in the Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, tasks, Notes etc

Visit at : OLM to PST Converter Free Download for Win & MAC to Convert MAC to PC