Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Anyone Hired a Private Investigator?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 09:53 AM
Default Anyone Hired a Private Investigator?

I am going through a custody fight for my children. I have had a private investigator set up on my ex's house twice now. My attorney was made aware and actually supported the idea. His video is shotty at best. It is at night. You can make out a car and an obvious male figure. The male and vehicle stay all night with my children present. I am under the impression that he can testify to what he observes as well. He observed way more that the video could pick up at night.

My question is has anyone else hired a PI and how did that go for you in court. Can the PI testify to his own observations or is he tied to the video? We go to court in 6 days. The good news on my end is she is testifying under oath in deposition that no male is spending the night and we have the same male spending the night twice.

Old 11-28-2018, 04:06 PM

Sad story. I've been going through a legal battle with someone and needed to get as much information on him. My lawyer recommended private investigator canberra to help me out with my case so I went along with it. I had never hired a private investigator before, so I did not know what to expect in terms of services, cost, etc.
If you need information on anyone, Truth Investigators is a company you want! I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of information they was able to obtain in a short amount of time.
I have no idea how they does it, BUT IT WORKS! Truth Investigators is cool to work with, very patient and accommodating.
Highly recommended.