Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Compact PST File

Old 03-31-2017, 12:44 AM
Default Compact PST File

There is blog:- How to compress an oversize PST file. You can take help of it and compress your PST file manually.
If you are not succeeded, then you should check SysInfo PST compress software. The tool extremely well designed to compact extra-large PST files to avoid any type of corruption and to save space in hard drive of the system.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:17 AM

Compress large size PST files with the help of
Stellar Phoenix Compact PST Tool to Compact Large PST Data has ability to compress PST file by including and excluding the attachments. It support to remove the extra space and unused space.It can safely reduces the size of large PST file by compressing it. It is extremely well designed to compact extra-large PST files to avoid any type of corruption and to save space in hard drive of the system.

Old 11-15-2018, 10:19 PM

Compress your outlook PST file by using "Compact Now" feature of Microsoft outlook. But, the size of your PST file is quite large so please don't take any risk with your important outlook data files. I mean to say that you should go with any third party software. I would like to give you two better solution on the behalf of my personal experience. First is obviously Compress your PST file and the second one is PST Compact and Compress Tool.

Visit at ; Compress Outlook PST File - Compact Large Sized Outlook Files