Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST

Old 11-15-2017, 10:12 PM
Default Convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST

Migration of Lotus Notes NSF file data to PST format, there are two ways by which you can easily export, NSF to PST: a manual trick and a professional third party tool. Manual trick is the last free option, I suggest you must try before using any professional tool. In manual trick first export the Lotus notes, emails, then choose any of the formats: Tabular text or Structured text. And last import the data into Outlook PST, which are exported earlier.
To know more details and step by step guide to convert NSF file into PST format by manual technique, follow the link here:- Export Lotus Notes Email to Microsoft Outlook

Old 11-27-2017, 01:48 AM

You can go for Domino to Exchange Tool to Deal With Lotus Notes of Domino Server to Exchange Server Email Conversion and download NSF to PST Converter tool to successfully migrate your all NSF mailbox data like email messages, contacts, tasks, appointments, attachments, notes, images etc. into PST file format. I have also used this tool and I was really satisfied. So I would highly recommend the same.

Old 12-23-2017, 05:07 AM
Old 01-15-2019, 02:00 AM

NSF to PST Conversion is a really useful tool which lets users able to move mailbox items from Lotus Notes into PST format with the accurate email data. This software works irritation free effectively and saves migrated file in PST.

NSF to PST Tool to convert multiple NSF files into MS Outlook PST file format with NSF to PST Converter. - See more at https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/