Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

eSoftTools NSF to PST converter software

Old 02-14-2019, 02:27 AM
Default eSoftTools NSF to PST converter software

If you are worried about data which is stored in damaged Lotus Notes, then I can help you for the same. I faced a situation where the entire database corrupted due to some malware. Then my friend recommended eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. This tool allowed me to export all the NSF files into various file formats such as PST, HTML, EML, MSG and many more. This helped me to get data easily but in a different format which is easily readable. The directory structure remained the same throughout the process. The best part is that there is a demo version for each user to try. It claims to work well with each version of Lotus Notes.

Explore more: Free NSF to PST Converter

Old 03-03-2019, 11:44 PM

To transfer the data from NSF file and migrate it into PST format, you can use NSF to PST software. It’s simple to change your all items. To know more information visit:

https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/

Old 03-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Default NSF to PST Converter

You can simply opt for an NSF Converter for export of NSF files to Outlook PST. For this migration, you need to convert NSF to PST.

Old 04-10-2019, 03:59 AM

Best NSF to PST Converter which can work fine with all versions of Microsoft Windows OS is ThisTools NSF to PST converter. It is known for providing accurate results after conversion. It can convert Lotus Notes NSF files into various file formThis such as PST, EML, EMLX, HTML

Visit at ; https://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html