Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/Note 5 (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/how-recover-deleted-text-messages-samsung-galaxy-s4-s5-s6-note-5-a-14472/)

niejun 04-28-2016 01:36 AM

How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/Note 5

"Help! I just mistakenly deleted all important text messages from my Samsung galaxy s5, I want to restore deleted text messages on galaxy s5? please recommend some data recovery software that I can restore messages on samsung! I would like to purchase it as the messages is really important to me.Is it possible to restore deleted SMS from Galaxy smartphone? Thank!"

Tips: The messages you deleted still exist in your phone! They don't go to the trash. These messages are just marked as useless information once deleted and can be overwritten by new data. You can still get back these deleted messages on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 until they are overwritten.

Many people may have experience of the above situation about lost or deleted messages on android phone.I had a similar experience,after root my Samsung Galaxy Note 3,it cause lost all messages and can previewed,then I search in google about how to restore lost messages on Galaxy Note. Fortunately, I found a powerful samsung phone data recovery software,which allows you recover lost messages from android phone.Now,I recommend to Samsung users to get lost data back.

When deleted your precious text messages by accident on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5 or other Android Phone, you must want to recover them immediately, right? The software I have ever used before named Dr.fone android data recovery software,which helps me scan and recover text messages from Samsung Galaxy smartphone directly.

How to restore text messages from samsung galaxy easily and quickly?

Step 1: Connect your phone to PC and enable USB debugging
Step 2: Start to analyze and scan you Samsung Galaxy
Step 3: Scan, Preview and recover text messages on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5

With the help of Samsung Data recovery software, you can not only recover your text messages from your Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note/Ace or other Android phone, but can also recover other data, like pictures, contacts, videos directly.

Tips: All deleted messages are restored and saved on your computer,you can use this Andorid Data Transfer tool to copy them back to your Samsung phone directly.

Read more:
Restore Deleted SMS,Contact and photo&video from Samsung Galaxy

Recover lost Contacts SMS from Samsung Galaxy Note

How Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Android

Recover Deleted Photo Video on Samsung Galaxy Note

bente11 05-13-2018 11:25 AM

According to my experience of recover lost data, you can export your data from backup if you ever backed up them to computer or Cloud service. If you don' have backup file, you can directly scan and recover deleted text messages from samsung with the help of Android Data Recovery.
In fact, it is very necessary for you to backup your important data regularly.
how to recover contacts from samsung
how to recover deleted music from samsung galaxy​​​​​​​

alansmith 11-18-2018 07:17 PM

It's really easy to do that. You just need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost messages for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung. Besides messages, you can also recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, whasapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone.