Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

How to recover lost data from iPhone 6/5/5s/4S/4

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 06:23 AM
Banned
Default How to recover lost data from iPhone 6/5/5s/4S/4

This is a true story about recover iPhone lost photos: ”My son did a factory reset on the iPhone which wiped all of my contacts, pictures, SMS messages, and any other data I had on there.” To recover lost data from a factory reset iPhone,all you need is a iPhone data recovery

iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iPhone data recovery,if can help you recover any lost data from iPhone directly,or recover lost iPhone photo, video, SMS, Contacts and more from iTunes backup files.So that you have two ways to recover iPhone lost data,to restore deleted files form your iPhone,please learn more:

see more:
Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 6
Recover Lost Data from iPhone
Recover lost contact from iPhone 6
recover deleted SMS messages from iPhone 6/5/4S/4/3GS?
iPhone Data Recovery blogger

Old 04-16-2015, 08:20 AM

I'll take you through all the possibilities of how to recover deleted data from iPhone 6.
=> Check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the data saved on iCloud.
=> Check for iTunes backup. Download and install the iPhone data recovery software and launch the app. It will automatically search for any backups on your computer.
=> Check for your lost contacts in Windows/Users/Notes folder. There are times when iTunes saves the notes in this folder.
how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 6
Hope one of these methods will help you.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:58 AM

Accidentally deleted or lost something important on iPhone? iPhone Data Recovery software is your best chance at recovering it. It lets you recover lost or deleted pictures, movies, contacts, message, imessage, notes, call logs, and more.
how to regain deleted videos from iPhone
how to regain deleted photos from iPhone

Old 10-09-2018, 07:49 AM

You need to use iPhone Data Recovery program to do this. It can scan your iPhone deeply to find the deleted and lost data for you. You can recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages and other deleted and lost data from your iPhone to computer. Learn how to recover photos from iPhone.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:16 AM

I think in this case you should go for the software to get back the lost data from your phone. There are many iPhone data recovery products in the market.

Old 11-02-2018, 06:01 AM

If you have backed up your data, you can recover it from iTunes app. However, if haven't done so, you'll have to use a third party tool.