Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   How to Repair Outlook PST Free of Cost? (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/how-repair-outlook-pst-free-cost-15156/)

adcom 03-24-2017 02:45 AM

How to Repair Outlook PST Free of Cost?

Hello everyone,
I used a tool that can easily recover Outlook PST file free of cost and I want to share my experience with you. You can also rid of corruption issues with this utility. As you know scanpst.exe is free utility that is provided by Microsoft but I searched one more utility that can recover Outlook PST files free of cost. You can search Softaken Outlook PST Repair Tool. This is a free Outlook Recovery tool to recover Outlook PST file. Download this free of cost.

mikeswan 04-18-2017 07:46 AM

OST to PST conversion tool is a quick fix solution for repairing corrupted OST file and recover deleted OST file easily. This utility has been especially designed to resolve all errors like inaccessibility issues of orphan OST file, corrupted OST file and so on. It converts OST to PST file along-with all attachments like inbox, outbox, sent box, delete items. It safely exports OST file to PST, MBOX, IMAP, MHTML, DBX, MSG, EML, HTML, PDF and Web mails.

Download demo and know more - OST to PST Tool to Convert Offline OST Files to Outlook PST File Format

chadkeane 04-20-2017 06:19 AM

The Outlook Inbox repair tool is only capable to fix common and minor errors. It may fail to fix severel types of errors. In such critical situations, you should seek help from an external tool which is Outlook PST Repair Software. This is more convenient and effective tool to repair and recover PST files. This tool has well-equipped and advanced algorithms which performs a quick scan of the inaccessible PST file. Most of all, it provides various options of recovered files in DBX, MBOX, MSG, EML, TXT, RTF, HTML, and MHTML formats.

Phillcalls 03-26-2018 12:00 AM

I always suggest Scanpst.exe Tool whenever I see the post on PST recovery issue. Scanpst.exe is free tool which has been introduced by Outlook, far ago. You can use this tool in all Outlook versions and can find its location in Outlook support. So check how Scanpst.exe lets user to recover all damaged PST files visit: Repair PST using Scanpst.exe Tool

Rawatsonika4u 06-11-2018 11:58 PM

If you're getting trouble while handling Outlook PST files and you seems it gets corrupt then must try to check Scanpst.exe Inbox Repair Tool which has been designed in order to restore user data without any professional recovery software.
If you want to know how to deal with corrupt Outlook emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data using inbox repair tool visit once at:- Repair PST File using Inbox Repair Tool.