Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Split Oversize PST Files

Old 11-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Default Split Oversize PST Files

Splitting is the best option to reduce large size PST file into small manageable PST files. PST-Splitter Software is reduced oversize PST file size by dividing into smaller chunks. The software has capability to break entire Outlook database like journals, notes, task, contacts, calendars etc. This software performs risk-free operation of PST file splitting without making any change on the content or structure of original PST file.
Read more and download free demo version here:- Split Oversize PST Files.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:38 AM

There are multiple solutions are available that Splits PST files into smaller ones. This helps to prevents file corruption. I found few solutions that can easily split large sized pst files into small outlook data files. Split by year, date and size is possible with multiple tools. I used this utility when my outlook was slow and facing memory issue. I used this tool
http://www.outlookconverter.net/pst-splitter/

Last edited by amazsilong; 12-14-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 12:59 AM

Download Split PST Tool with free demo version here: https://www.sametools.com/split/pst/