Notices
Porsche 914 The Porsche 914 was a sports car built and sold collaboratively by Volkswagen and Porsche from 1969 through 1975.

Unlock iPhone with Forgotten Passcode ( Fix 'iPhone is disabled' )

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Thumbs up Unlock iPhone with Forgotten Passcode ( Fix 'iPhone is disabled' )

Your iPhone becomes disabled if you have typed in the wrong passcode too many times when unlock the iPhone. Forgetting or losing your iPhone passcode is a serious situation, but not necessarily a disastrous one. In this video tutorial we explain how to bypass and change the passcode:

Works with all iOS devices like:
iPhone XS / XS Mac / XR,
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus,
iPhone 7 / 7 Plus,
iPhone 6S / 6S Plus,
iPhone 6 / 6 Plus,
iPad Pro / Pro 2,
iPad Air / Air 2,
iPad mini 4 / mini 3 and more.

Old 06-03-2021, 10:19 PM

Maybe you can try a Third-Party software,i personally like Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, it's useful and safe, it work everytimes, really helpes me a lot.

Old 11-27-2023, 02:02 AM
Talking How to unlock iPhone without passcode?

The lock screen is the protection set by the iPhone system for iPhone owners, designed to protect the device from data leaking. However, for those who have set an iPhone passcode, they may also have trouble unlocking their iPhone. What if they forgot their iPhone passcode? Can they figure outhow to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID? There are some method can offer help. The first method is unlocking iPhone without passcode via iTunes/Finder: Firstly, Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes on Windows or the Finder on Mac. Then choose your locked iPhone andClick Summary on the left side of the menu screen and select the Restore iPhone button. Atlast, Confirm to Restore iPhone to finish unlocking your iPhone. The second method is removing iPhone Lock without Passcode via iCould.com, Firstly, go to iCloud.com through a web page and enter the same Apple ID that have logged in to your locked iPhone. Then choose the Find My feature on the page. You will see all the devices in a list, including your iPhone that can't be unlocked through passcode or Face ID. Lastly select your iPhone and click Erase iPhone to remove the lock. Again click Continue to go through the process. The third method is using software such as: MagFone iPhone Unlocker, Firstly, Run MagFone and Connect Your iPhone to the Program, Put Your iPhone into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode and Download and Verify Firmware Package, Choose to Unlock Your iPhone without Passcode in the last. I sincerely wish these method will be helpful to you.