Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums

Porsche Forum - Porsche Enthusiast Forums (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/)
-   Porsche 968 (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/porsche-968-15/)
-   -   VHD Recovery Software (https://www.germanautoforums.com/forum/porsche-968-15/vhd-recovery-software-15159/)

Marks Thames 03-25-2017 04:40 AM

VHD Recovery Software

VHD Data Recovery tool is here to repair and restore VHD files.you can easily fix to all your damaged VHD files which have been saved into Fixed disk and Dynamic disk.

VHD File Recovery – Key Features

*Successful recovery of entire data from corrupt VHD files.
*Support corrupt VHD files saved in fixed disk and dynamic disk types
*Support. recovery from formatted drive in case of FAT file system.

Read more details:- VHD Data Recovery Tool Repair Virtual Hard Disk Effectively

Phillcalls 04-04-2017 12:40 AM

Use VHD Recovery Tool recommend by Recovery and Management, It's a excellent and most effective third party virtual disk data recovery tool. VHD Recovery Tool will recovers complete data from corrupt or damaged VHD files. The tool is designed with an advanced algorithm to recover complete data in quick time and without any hassle. VHD tool is embedded with three recovery modes - Three different recovery modes: Standard, Advanced and Deep. To get more information, visit: VHD Recovery Software

chadkeane 04-04-2017 06:10 AM

Virtual Machine Data Recovery Tool to Recover Lost & Deleted data from Virtual Machine. includes several features to get back all the deleted or lost data from Virtual machine installed with any software like ORACLE VirtualBox, VMware Virtual Machine, and Microsoft VirtualPC. It allows recovery of all the data like database, Office files, audio, image, videos, archive and backup files and other data.

wolfgang12 04-25-2017 06:26 AM

VHD Recovery Software

Hi,
I am a self practiced guy.. and have been into this for a long time.
I have used free tools, manual techniques and third party tools too… to recover various VHD files
But every techniques and tools have some limitations which you have to understand.

Manual Techniques: They are complicated and not for novice users. Plus no guarantee to get a quality result.
Free Tools: Free tools are also there in the market but they are also not as good as the paid ones. As a person who has a great knowledge in making good tools / software will never make it for free.
Paid Tools: But with paid tools, the greatest advantage is that its simple interface and the result assurance. Plus it is not so complicated and time consuming affair.

So if you go as per my suggestion, i would suggest you to go for a paid tool.
But the question is which tool to go for.
For this question, I would suggest you to go for this Blog: Best Professional Data Recovery Software

it would surely help you out​

michaelbutler32 08-17-2017 05:24 AM

VHD Recovery Software

Recover data from corrupt or inaccessible VHD or VHDX file of a virtual hard disk drive, with the help of 3rd party solution, VHD recovery tool. The tool is integrated with three powerful scanning modes-

1. Quick Scan - It is the fastest scanning mode, allows its users to deal with minor corruption issues.
  2. Extensive Scan- On the failure or Quick scan mode, users can try Extensive scan mode. It scan every sector or virtual disk to retrieve complete data.
  3. File trace- This is the most powerful scanning mode and capable to deal all kind of corruption issues related to VHD/VHDX files.
For more information, visit- VHD Recovery Tool to Extract VHD Files from Corrupt & Damaged virtual hard disk