Notices
All Other Porsche Models Post Your Questions and Comments on Any of Porsche's other Models that are not listed above.

Porsche racecar

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Question Porsche racecar

Hello,

I'll be honest, i dont know anything about cars; let alone Porsches. But i have recently just acquired this Porsche. It is a 1979 Porsche. I don't really know much more about it. I want to know how much it could be worth.

It has no engine nor transmision. Again, it was used as a race car. So there are no rear or passenger seats. There is only the driver seat which is encumbered by a heavy duty steel cage.

Here are the photos...

I'm just curious as to how much it is worth. If you could help me out, that would be great. If you need more info. I'll try to get it for you.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:16 PM

So I take it you got the car for free and are going to flip it?

Old 02-23-2013, 12:39 AM

The car presented in this post seems to consist all properties like a winning car must have. I also like to have a car like this but unfortunately I am not at a good driver therefore my family doesn’t allow me to buy it.

Old 03-30-2013, 12:23 AM

With its cars' high prices, highly effective engines and sleek lines, there is no doubt that Porsche is the famous car manufacturers in the world. You can get info about how much it is worth at google for sure.