Notices
Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

How to restore pictures,photos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S4/S4/Note?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 10:35 PM
Default How to restore pictures,photos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S4/S4/Note?

“I accidentally deleted the full contents of the "Camera" folder on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
All the photos and video that I had taken in the last 2 months were deleted. ( I know I should have backed them up...but I was planning to do it today...not thinking I was going to do something stupid last night!)
I have a hunch that the files might be able to be restored...possibly using some sort of restore/recovery software.How can I recovery deleted photos on my Samsung Galaxy S3 smart phone directly?”

Are you one of the users using Samsung Galaxy phone? I am use Samsung Galaxy S4 phones.I experienced a similar problem, I have used a android data recovery software to restore deleted photos on my Samsung Galaxy S4 successfully, and now I share with everyone, I hope this android data recovery can help a friend in need. As a result mang users now are complaining about losing data on their Samsung Glaxy S4 and are eager to find a way to recover data from Samsung phone.

Why is It Possible to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy phone
When a file is deleted from your Samsung Galaxy phone, it is NOT really deleted. It is simply removed from the file directory in the folder. Even though you can no longer see the file in the folder, its contents still exist 100% intact at this point. As long as the file remains there, you can easily restore photos in its entirety. As a result retrieve photos from Samsung Galaxy is possible if you have a software tool.
Tips: It works well with almost all Samsung devices,like Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/S2, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/3/2 and Galaxy Ace,ect.

I want to share with you a way to do android phone data recovery with a professional Android phone data recovery program. Besides recovering photos from Samsung Galaxy mobile phone,but also can help you recover text messages, contacts, music, videos, etc. for your memory card, hard drive and other removable devices.Now let's see how to recover Samsung lost data with the help of this android data recovery software.

How to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy?

Step1. Download Samsung Data Recovery and install it.
Step2. Select the target device where you want to recover your data from and click "Scan" button.
Step3. Preview the and select the files you want to recover. This provide a lot convenience for users who want to do Samsung Galaxy photo recovery
Step4. Click "Recover" button to save the recovered photos on your computer.

After these steps you could successfully finish Samsung Galaxy data recovery. Like I said it is quite easy, right?
Tips: You can use this Android Data Transfer software to copy those restored photos back to your Samsung Galaxy phone directly.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:13 AM

Undoubtedly, some messages are of vital meaning to us. If you accidental delete some SMS you still need, it may cause some unnecessary trouble in your work or life. Well, don't be desperate. Free Android Data Recovery can recover your deleted or lost messages from Android phone, no matter they stored on SD card or internal memory card of your Samsung. Now, read on and follow the easy-guide carefully to recover Samsung lost SMS on Mac.
More info:
how to recover deleted photos on samsung galaxy s6
how to recover deleted contacts from samsung galaxy s6

Old 08-05-2015, 12:21 PM

As an Android user, have you ever faced this problem important files lossing on your Android phone? No need to worry about that now. Here, I would like to show you a simple way to regain information from Android phone with a third party program called Android Data Recovery.
how to restore deleted photos from android
android photo recovery is specially designed for Android smartphones to achieve deleted files back, including Contacts, SMS, Text messages, pictures and more. It supports most Android phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, etc. With it, you can retrieve your deleted data with ease. Don't doubt. It is really possible and risk-free.
how to restore photos from samsung galaxy

Old 01-27-2019, 04:50 AM

Samsung Data Recovery can do everything for you. You can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted pictures and photos for you. You can preview them before recovering Learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung Galaxy phone.