Notices
Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here...

New Sponsor Here - Andre with WolfgangCarCare.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Default New Sponsor Here - Andre with WolfgangCarCare.com

My name is Andre and I'm here proudly sponsoring Wolfgang Car Care products. I've been checking this forum out and I'm very impressed with the content. I'm a huge Porsche fan, one of my favorites is the Porsche GT3 RS Of course right!!!

Wolfgang Car Care has established itself as one of the premier car care companies in the world through our dedication to achieving a concours quality shine. Drawing on German and American auto enhancement technology, Wolfgang detailing products break the mold of conventional waxes and polishes to create unsurpassed gloss, protection, and durability. Wolfgang Concours Series is built around Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, our signature synthetic wax. This revolutionary polymer sealer produces carnauba wax-like gloss with superior paint protection. No other sealant comes close to the depth and shine of Wolfgang. In addition to paint protection, Wolfgang's polish, swirl remover, tire and wheel cleaner, tire dressing, and carpet cleaners will give your vehicle a complete concours quality detail using state-of-the-art car care technology.

I will be doing product reviews, tips, tricks , and everything in between. If you have any questions, just let me know and I'd be happy to help out. Thanks