Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

Lousy "Porsche" Joke

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Default Lousy "Porsche" Joke

A young attorney was sitting one Sunday morning reading the paper on the front porch of his tract-mansion in a trendy upscale suburb outside the city. A young kid, about 15, walked up and explained that he lived in the neighborhood but even though his parents were well to do they expected him to earn money to buy his first car, "Do you have any odd jobs I could do to earn some money. I want to buy a really fast german sports car when I turn 16."

The attorney smiled and said, "Well I don't know if you'll be able to afford something like that when you turn 16, but yeah, I can give you some work. If you follow the driveway around back, there a porch in back of the house I want painted. You'll find a bucket of paint and some brushes on the workbench in the garage. Cover every bit of it and I'll pay you forty bucks."

The kid leaves and the guy continues to read his paper. About an hour later the kid returns, considerably spalttered with paint, and says, "Sir, I'm all done. I painted every bit, just like you asked. Do you want to come take a look before you pay me?"

"No, I'm sure you did a good job, kid," the young attorney says, taking out two twenties and handing them to the kid., "thanks."

The kid starts to walk away and then turns and says, "By the way, sir. It isn't a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Old 01-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Lousy "Porsche" Joke

Ha, ha, Lee! The old un's are the best! [sm=sigh.gif]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Old 01-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Lousy "Porsche" Joke

haha...good one...