Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

New Site. Need opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Default New Site. Need opinions.

Hi,

First of all this looks like there is a lot of information on these forums that will be helpful to me as I continue in the Porsche world. Kudos to the admins and the members!

I was hired a while back by a premiere Porsche dealer to create and maintain an accessories site for their dealership. Being the thorough type of web geek that I am i poked around at the sites that were out there and what they offered/ looked like and then started building ours.

Well a couple months in and we finally launched. We are barely even listed on google yet so I wanted to get some feedback from the Porsche community before we got popular.

Our goal is going to be to have a very user friendly experience and great service.

I would really appreciate any feedback, input, tips, compliments, critisizms etc.

The site is located at http://autohausaccessories.com .

Like I said I'd really appreciate any input this community could offer. The only way to get better is through constant feedback and improvement!

I look forward to hanging out on these forums and soaking in as much knowledge as possible. We have a very knowledgeable sales, service, and parts staff but the more questions I can answer myself the faster everything will be for our clients.

So thanks again for your input and I look forward from learning alot from all of you.

PS. If any of you have any web design questions I'd be happy to answer those

Old 08-03-2009, 10:29 AM

looks like a really good website...i like the design

Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 AM

Hey thanks. We were going for clean and ease of use. Alot of the established online stores out there look a little dated. We were going for web 2.5