Notices
General Porsche Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Porsche's many models...

Problems with russian porsche dealer

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Arrow Problems with russian porsche dealer

Hello!
I want to tell the story about dealing with one of the main russian dealer center of Porsche - Porsche Center Moscow.After waiting for new Cayenne 2010 model coming, I decided to come to dealer and make an order for new auto.After using the configurator on the site of the Porsche Rus, I got the information about model configuration I am interested in.Then, I decided to come to Porsche Center Moscow to make this deal. (end of march) I was surprised to see that sell manager (Andrey Marov) used the same configurator on the site in configuring my order, so no new information, that could be defer from site's inf I received from him about new auto. By the way he did not see new model himself,
so everything was purchased by only seeing pictures from the site. Selecting of color was the same and how it could be in real I could only imagine. As others, in my order there was one option - "full-sized wheel in luggage" (my own translation because I could not find this option in USA version of car configurator. I decided that if I buy this option I see full-sized wheel on the place for wheel that we usually use if we have problems with one of the wheel. (I dont know the translation of word we usually use in Russia for that wheel) I decided that this wheel has the same disc as four others I purchased. But I was wrong. I repeat, I did not have any information and nobody was trying to restrict me from buying this option and nowhere I could find the information about, thats why I decided that it must be looking the same as full-sized wheel in Range-Rover or something else. After waiting for car coming till end of august, making all payments by the date autocenter asked, the day of car receiving came. I came to see the car and sign all docs, and what I see. I sure, noone could imagine the same on my place. I see the full-sized wheel in my luggage standing attached to the wall. I could not believe my eyes that I see this construction in car that cost about 4,1 million rubles. (in USD it is about 135000$ for the model that in US standart price starts from about 47000$, same in Russia starts from about 103000$ without additional features) And the truly place for additional wheel is empty. I can't find any words about, as you will see from pictures, from car driver view in the rear-view mirror you see this wheel that is may be 1/3 of the luggage. The construction is made so, that you coulnt move rear chairs and left part of chairs is on another level with right part. (from car driver view)I sure that noone wants to see the same in his car, so - I did not want too, so I asked Andrey to try to solve this problem. Naturally, noone of us told about courts and something this way because I do not want to solve problems this way. Managers of
Porsche Center offered to me the way of solving in what I need to buy this small wheel (I told about), floor of luggage, pump and luggage blind by myself on the price about 80000 rubles - about 2600$. All parts are parts from standart complectation and now I need to buy it again and noone remembered that I paid more for this option about 1400$ (41 thousand rubles). So as you can see, I need to repay about 4000$ dollars to have standart complectation that I want and having additional full-sized wheel I dont need anymore afterthat. I keep silent about asking to wait for this parts about 2 mounth (its after waiting from end of march), as they come from fabric. Noone told that there could be any constructation chages, I dont speak about volume of luggage changing. I tryed to find any other way of solving this problem, tryed to to solve it two-sided, may be with my payment but not full and without
waiting. Noone from Porsche Center Moscow try to stand on my place. The director, named Konstantin, didnt say his surname after I asked, decided not to try to solve problem at all and advised me to come to court with such problem. In total, my money is on their account - full price of the car, I didnt received car, finally I am in so bad mood after talking with such a director of Porsche, and I cant understand how so "professinals" like Konstantin continue to work and spoil the brand Porsche with such boorish approach to clients. I could not think that after paying all amount of money I meet such an approach, and my position had not any thoughts about solving problem in court.

Thanks for any advises, I will be glad to receive any comments and help about this situation.

PS I made many pictures of construction, you can find on my site http://ecemb.ru/porsche/
Also you can find screens of configurator do not consisting any information about option and results of configurator working in pdf format with option and without, and you can see that numbers in volume of luggage are the same in both documents and there is no any comment about additional contruction.