Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How can i convert Mbox to pst?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 01:30 AM
Default How can i convert Mbox to pst?Reply to Thread

Use this reliable third-party MBOX to PST Conversion software that easily converts MBOX to PST file format. You can very quickly convert single and multiples MBOX file into PST though with batch conversion. MBOX is a flexible file format used by email clients such as Apple Mail, Pocomail. Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, Google takeout, Netscape, SeaMonkey, and etc. It's very easy to use application for both technical and non-technical users.

Visit here find more information: MBOX to PST Converter to Migrate MBOX to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML File

Old 09-22-2020, 07:52 AM
skj
Default MBOX to PST

Hello
If you are looking for the MBOX utility then, I am here with a good suggestion for using the best utility. This utility can convert MBOX to MSG, HTML, EML, EMLX etc. The accuracy of this tool is 100% as it maintains the originality of the data & documents. This tool is available for all window version. The demo version of this tool is available for converting limited numbers MBOX files easily.

Old 09-23-2020, 02:44 AM

Hi there,
for converting from MBOX to PST, I would like to suggest a blog that will help you from scratch. You don't need any technical knowledge for executing this. GUI of this tool is user-friendly and easy to use. You can even download the free version of this tool. Here is the blog link: https://www.convertmbox2pst.com/blog...x-to-pst-free/